Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Sci-Fi Trivia Game... (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Sci-Fi Trivia Game...
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, the last clue referenced Archie, but that's not the answer to the question [Smile] You need to answer the question to get the point

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Loflin   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, it's either a p*nis, or probably an enlargement device for one...I'll say option A.

--------------------
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

From: Outpost Gallifrey | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Option A it is (well, technically the word used was "genitals," but given that the whole conversation was about Kryten's eunichesque status, I think that answer is sufficient).

*given that this is LW.net, I expected someone to get that ages ago*

quote:
KRYTEN: The only mechanoids to be issued with genitals were the ones created to work on Italian starships. It was thought they could acclimatize themselves better if they could mimic their Italian crewmates and stand around cupping themselves all day.
Try and remember this time, huh Pex [Smile]

[ February 12, 2004, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Loflin   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
HA! [Big Grin]

Right, here goes:

In Doctor Who, which two Doctors never faced the Cybermen on television?

I'll accept numbers or actor names...

--------------------

From: Outpost Gallifrey | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Um.. the first and the last? (the last being the one in the movie)
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Well, you're half-right, but I'm not saying which half... [Wink]

Btw, the last so far (the one in the movie) is the eighth...you know, just for the record [Smile]

--------------------

DrakeB3004

In that case, I'll say the 8th and the 3rd (Pertwee)?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The 8th is definitely correct. (because Pex said either the 8th or the 1st was correct and I know Hartnell did fight the Cybermen)

for the other one, I am not sure if it was Colin Baker or Sylvester McCoy. I am thinking it was Colin Baker.

Therefore my answer is the 6th and 8th Doctors did not fight the Cybermen on TV

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Drake gets it. The Third Doctor(Pertwee) never fought the Cybermen at all, and while the Eighth Doctor (McGann) did fight the Cybermen, it was in the Big Finish audio "Sword of Orion", and not on television.

Okay, Drake, you're up!

[ February 13, 2004, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Pex the Unalive ]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, Pertwee did face Cybermen in the Five Doctors. Although they weren't the main villian and his interaction with them was only spotting them and hiding from them, so you could say he never fought them.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Aw frell!!! I can't believe I forgot that. Of course, I meant which ones didn't fight them during their own televised era...bonus points to Quis for reminding me of that...unless of course we don't have bonus points, in which case Quis, you can pick your favorite flavor of jelly baby as a reward [Wink]

--------------------

JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Um, Drake? Wakey, wakey... [Wink]

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Oops, sorry for not checking in earlier.

Next Q:
Which character's penis was shown (more than once) on Babylon 5?

JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Londo, he cheats at cards with it!!! Well, with one of them, they have...six, IIRC.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

that's it -- his genitalia were also shown in that ep where he almost died.
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.