Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 39)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
What organisation did Bernard and Miss Bianca belong to?

The Rescue Aid Society
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it!

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Name at least three superheroines depicted in the cartoons, that were also princesses.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Wonder Woman, She-Ra, & Princess Nida from the Arabian Knights.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Wonder Woman and She-Ra were indeed two of the people I was thinking of. Looked up Princess Nida, and while she's skilled with disguises... she's otherwise a normal human, and isn't called by any other name.

I didn't think "superheroine" was too vague a category? I'd meant that the character has another name and/or costume while doing heroic deeds.

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Princess Ariel from "Thundarr"?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
Princess Ariel from "Thundarr"?

Almost, but I specified dual identities. Like when Princess Diana of Themyscira puts on her costume, she's better known as Wonder Woman.
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Since the computer's acting up and I may not be on again for a few days, I'm cutting short this question. Sorry, people... [Frown]

Someone go ahead and post.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK I would argue over Princess Nida. Having seen the cartoon, she didn't just don a wig or mask, her features and voice would magically transform, thus she had a super-power. The whole team act as superheroes even if they do not use costumes or code-names.

I would be interested to know your third.

OK, I am taking the question based on Seth saying someone should and having gotten two of the three officially correct.

QUESTION:

Who "when he gets in a scrape,
he makes his escape
with the help of his friend,
an ape named Ape"?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OK I would argue over Princess Nida. Having seen the cartoon, she didn't just don a wig or mask, her features and voice would magically transform, thus she had a super-power. The whole team act as superheroes even if they do not use costumes or code-names.

I would be interested to know your third.

Okay, I hadn't seen that series in recent times (though I know it's been on Boomerang). The info I found on the Net about Nila is that she was a master of disguise, not that she was Mystique. [Smile]

Let's see... I was thinking Gravity Girl, of the Galaxy Trio; unfortunately, while she was revealed as the princess of her world, her actual name was never given. So I may not have been able to count her, under my own rules. [Wink]

Usagi Tsukino (Sailor Moon) was the reincarnation of Princess Serenity, and could mystically transform into that form to fight foes too strong for Sailor Moon's powers. Chibiusa (Rini in the English translation) is likewise a princess in her native 30th century.

DrakeB3004

George of the Jungle?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

That's the guy. Your question.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Name that Transformer!
 -

Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Perceptor.
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.