Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
You make it sound as if I'm some kind of puppet master, or Tony Soprano. I didn't call a "hit" on Quis. I just voiced a few opinions to some of my tribe-mates. Unlike LWL in this last challenge, I only control ONE vote, mine.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats to the Final Six, now half the players gone.

Wolf, you were a worthy contender in this game. My headband's off to you!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL, no one's calling you whatever you think they are calling you Davey. Chill [Smile] I'd offer you crabs, but I haven't caught any of those for a while...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Previously on...

Survivor!

With only seven Survivors remaining, the St'balla and N'hura tribes met for their final head to head Reward Challenge. The challenge took the form of an extended cryptography race, as Survivors used supplied alphabetic ciphers to decode a secret message. Lone Wolf Legionnaire was the first to complete the task, revealing that it was time for a Tribal merge, and winning himself a Duralim Wand for later use. Gamara was also, for a second time, banished to Exile Island.

At the Immunity Challenge, the new merged tribe engaged in a classic chess enigma, the "Nine Queens" Challenge. Lance was able to face down the pressure, and checkmate his opponents, winning Immunity. While Gamara returned, debate continued in camp about the nature of the Duralim Wand, which was only later revealed at Tribal Council. It gave Lone Wolf the ability to swap out one vote against him... though to no avail, as he was voted out in a squeeker of a finish, as Davey Fairplay narrowly avoided elimination, himself.

6 Castaways are left. Who will be voted out next? Watch today, as a new Tree Mail signals the next Challenge on... Survivor.

AHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOO!

Survivor Theme:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH!
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

You've got Tree-mail:

-

Challenge Tonight at 10PM EST (Remember, now, here in Marzal, the clocks were set back 1 hour last night. For example, this message was posted at 12:30 EST).

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

I just had to share this with you guys, as well.

This is not one of mine, but rather from a PM I got from Lone Wolf after he was voted off.

He wanted to let you know that he and the rest of the jury are still enjoying themselves and really like their temporary accomodations. He sent along a pic, to rub it in for those still sleeping on the hard ground [Smile] :

-

--------------------

Exnihil

Stand by just for about 5 minutes, guys...

--------------------

Exnihil

OK, Survivors... bring it on in.

Here they are, the newly dubbed "Tyroc Tribe," Lone Wolf voted out at the last Tribal Council:

-

Well, I hope you all enjoyed your day off at camp, spending it with your loved ones and showing them some of the hardships you've been enduring. But now... it's back to the game.

Have a seat. For today's Challenge, we're trying something a bit different.

Last night, you each received a package containing exactly 500 credits worth of Venturan Walking Money (I hope their "Meep-ing" didn't keep you up all night. [Venturan Walking Money] ). This money is yours to use as you see fit... as we're about to start:

The Survivor Auction

... or as I like to call it, "Jeff Proty-bay".

Here's how this will work:

- I will bring out a series of covered items, the contents of which will not be revealed until the item is sold.

- All items will start at a price of 50 credits, and subsequent bids may increase that amount in any increment of 10 credits... i.e. one could bid 60 credits, 80 credits, or go straight for 500 credits.

- All bids must represent an increase from the previous bid, so allow a moment for the board refresh. (You need not wait for me to comment, if there is a bid out there you'd like to beat, go for it.)

- If it appears that bidding has capped out, I'll give a "going once... going twice" prior to closing out the item.

- If an item passes with no bids, the contents will not be revealed, that item will simply be out of play.

- There is no sharing of money. Once you're broke, you're broke.

- The auction may end at any time. I will not reveal how many items are up for bid.

... and that's it. So, first item up for bid:

-

This thing.

Bidding starts at 50 credits... do I hear 50?

[ November 03, 2008, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Um..sorry Ex...but I don't see anything...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
or is that how it is supposed to be?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

--------------------

Exnihil

We have Davy in at 60.. do I hear 70?

--------------------

Exnihil

Going once...

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.