Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you are beautiful... on the inside where it counts (like your mother always told you). A homicidal maniac chases you with a knife to see if you truly are beautiful on the inside.

I wish I could do whatever I wanted without any repercussions.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but most of the world winds up hating you, and your vice president shoots his buddy while hunting.

I wish I could take a six-month vacation and travel the world.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheer
Supertemp

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheer   Email sheer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but you will be traveling with a merciless spouse and children who prevent you from seeing what you want to see, and spend time and your money shopping and watching pay-per-view in hotels. And whining "when do we go home?"

I wish I were super-organized and super-disciplined.

From: CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you are both super-organized and super-disciplined but the only team that will let you join is the Legion of Substitute Accountants.

I wish tonights men's basketball tourney games had been more competitive.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, however the energy needed to make the game retroactively more competitive caused a communications blackout over the whole country. The games were not telecasted.

I wish I could travel where I want to, when I want to, at no cost.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You no longer have any desire to leave your house.

I wish I were so beautiful I could have attitude.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:
You look like Farrah Fawcett circa 1977. Lee Majors want to divorce you.

I wish I had remembered to get my grell-era Legion comics from home when I was there last week.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lad Boy's back!!! Yay!!! [Hug]

*Ahem*

Granted! Unfortunately, you dropped them all in a big mud puddle as you left the house and each one was covered.

I wish for greater understanding among the nations of the world.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted
Each nation now understands the economic and military weaknesses of of Papua New Guinea.

I wish Legionadventureman well.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! He now has a hole in the ground full of water!

I wish that I get a job I enjoy that pays the bills.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted you now enjoy a job that pays the bills but now that they see you have money the chrises, the steves, and the wallies make your home life hell with persistant collection calls.

I wish gas prices would come down a dollar a gallon.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. The price of neon gas has come down a dollar a gallon.

I wish I hed less stress.

--------------------

sheer
Supertemp

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheer   Email sheer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You lose your job, go on unemployment insurance and can surf the net all day if you wish. Unfortunately, the constant leisure time saps your will to do anything but surf.

I wish I had a free to me, legally-acquired, clean, fine copy of every comic book ever printed.

From: CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. Unfortunately, the storage space needed to house all those comics is so expensive that you have to sell 99.9 percent of the comics to afford it.

I wish my dog could speak English.

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!
Your dog can speak English but it doesn't really like you and refuses to speak to you.

I wish that beautiful music filled the air.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.