Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh, hang on, with flashbacks and so has Drusilla been in six of the seven seasons (only not being in one). She was in two, I think there was a flashback during 'Lovers Walk' in three, not sure about four...., in five she came back for the episode where she tried to get Spike back, in six... erm... not sure but I think there was another flashback, and in seven she was in a couple of episodes both as The First and as herself in flashbacks. That's the only other possibility that I can think of though, and I'm not terribly sure about that.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Spike and Drusilla were the only ones, I think. Take it away, Bevis.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Woo-hoo! I win again.

OK, time for a relativly easy one now. Folowing on from lance's question, only two characters have appeared in every single eipsode of Buffy (not just series) and one other has appeared in all but one episode. Who are they, and which episode doesn't the third cast member appear in?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, I'll guess....Xander and Willow in every episode, and Buffy did not appear in Bargaining, part 1. SMG did appear as the Buffybot though.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nope, although technically I suppose you're right about Buffy not being in Bargaining Part 1 (in the US at least. In the UK they recut the episode so you saw Buffy in the grave right at the end of the ep).

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Hmm...there might have been an episode without Buffy, what with her movie schedule and her appearances on Angel...I'll have to research this, doggone it...
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Did Willow and Xander show up in "Anna"?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Indeedy they did Drake. At the very start and at the very end.

Also there were a few where Buffy was hardly in it because of other commitments, but...

I should also say that I'm not including the title sequence as 'appearing' in the episode. Otherwise all three of the people in question would have been in every single episode.

--------------------

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Buffy and willow were in every episode. Xander never appeared in conversations with dead people in the final season (I dont have the info in front of me so I might have the episode name wrong)

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Polar boy, you may not have the info in front of you but you're exactly right. Anya also didn't appear in Conversations which makes her the only other person to be credited in a title sequence but not to appear in an episode (Spike was in Conversations but didn't speak).

You're up.

--------------------

PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok I haven't read through the whole thread so I'm sorry if this has been asked. In the Buffyverse as a whole how many slayers have Spike and Dru Killed? and to make it challenging what nationality were the slayers?

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Spike *and* Dru? Spike killed the Chinese slayer during the boxer rebellion (don't think she was ever named) and Nikki Woods, who was as far as we know American. And Dru killed Kendra who was... urgh, gods only know with that awful accent of hers. I think it was implied she was African but could just have easily been from the Windies or Jamaica or something. It might have been said for definate somewhere but I'm not too sure about that.

Those are the only three I can think of though.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Kendra's accent was supposed to be Jamaican - and she was told to use the accent shortly before shooting. Apparently, she hated using the accent.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Well I can't say I blame her. It was just a bit completely random.

--------------------

PolarBoy

Ok we are missing one Spike in one episode did say he had Killed 3 slayers. It was never shown in the show but was in one of the novels does anybody know her nationality?

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.