Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope you had a great anniversary, Davy!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I think our tribe name should be C'An't D'Ecide.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Wow, this is a long tribal council. Ex, how many votes so far?
lancesrealm
amiable

Y'know, that brings up an interesting question. Is there a penalty - or does someone forfeit their vote - if days drag on and you receive no vote from them?
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's hope we don't find out.

At this time there is one vote outstanding.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

I also do want to state, as I did earlier in the game, that the number of outstanding votes, in no way, indicates the outcome. That is to say: even in the event of a majority vote receipt, the tally still will not be given until all votes are received.

I believe this to be the fairest approach to everyone invoved.

Also, prior to me actually posting "I'll go tally the votes" if a player wishes to modify their vote, they may do so. That is acceptable, and has been done in the past. It is your last vote prior to the tally that is counted.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

All the votes are now in... I'll go tally the votes.

--------------------

Exnihil

-

CRA-CRACKKKKKKK

Lone Wolf, I told you to be careful with that thing!

All right, everyone, the Duralim Wand has been invoked. As you know, Duralim wands are used to resurrect the dead... in this case, possibly he who wields it.

The effect of the wand within this game was as follows: it allowed the wielder to select one other member of the Tribe and if that Tribe member had voted for the wielder, that vote would be cancelled, and an additional vote logged against the target. If that selected individual had not voted for the wielder than the lighting would miss and no effect would occur.

The lightning did not miss this time.

I'll go re-tally the votes.

--------------------

Exnihil

If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time...

No one.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out is asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

First vote:

-

second:

-

That's 1 vote Lone Wolf, 1 vote Davey.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Davey, 1 vote Lone Wolf.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Davey, 2 votes Lone Wolf.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Davey, 3 votes Lone Wolf.

next:

-

That's 3 votes Davey, 3 votes Lone Wolf.

One vote left...

The sixth person voted out of Survivor: Marzal and the third member of our jury:

-

I'm sorry, Lone Wolf, bring me your torch.

-

Lone Wolf, the Tribe has spoken.

Wow, if we've learned one thing last night... and today... at Tribal Council, it's that you should believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Sometimes a wand is just a wand.

OK, guys, pick up your torches and head on back to camp. In light of the the protracted Tribal Council, there will be no challenge tonight. You all win reward! When you get back to camp, you'll find your families waiting for you. Spend some good time with them... have fun.

Cue Music:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH...

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Yow! That was a squeaker!

Partay! [Big Grin]

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations Davy, I guess putting a target on myself worked a little better than I expected.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Well sorry anyone has to go, but releived that it wasn't me - yet. Lone Wolf you are a great player, better luck next time! And Davey, looks like you better be careful that was a close one! See everyone when we get back from Family time (in my case I am thinking "family" would refer to my GF - lucky me!)

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
** chitter chitter **

That was a paw-biter!

I'm looking forward to spending some time with Foxy Mama and Baby Foxlike Creature.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! Stop the party! How the hell did I end up being a target? [Hmmm?]

Oh well. C'est la vie! Restart the party! [Big Grin]

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
/me removes the bull's eye sticker on Davey's ass. I think you need to blame Quis for that.

Sorry you had to go Lone Wolf, but as I was predicting, people with animal avatars are those who go first. I guess the Wolf part of it holds true in this case. Gamara and Fox should be relieved [Smile]

/me goes back to hunting for fish.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.