Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
10. Rock Band

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Iron Rat:
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. The Simpsons Game
3. Metal Gear Solid 4
4. Dead Rising
5. Oblivion
6. Soul Calibur IV
7. Lego Indiana Jones
8. Lego Star Wars
9. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
10. Rock Band

I go back to Dead Rising every now and then for some zombie-smashing action, but I haven't played it in a while.

I finished LEGO Indiana Jones, my favorite game of 2008 so far, a few weeks ago and haven't had time to play it since then.

Mario & Sonic came out well in advance of the Olympics. Watching the Olympics has tempted me to fire it up again, but I haven't had the chance.

Guesses on previous page include:
3. Metal Gear Solid 4 by Novelty
5. Oblivion by Exnihil

My guess:
8. Lego Star Wars

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
10. Rock Band
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. The Simpsons Game
3. Metal Gear Solid 4
4. Dead Rising
5. Oblivion
6. Soul Calibur IV
7. Lego Indiana Jones
8. Lego Star Wars
9. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
10. Rock Band

Metal Gear Solid 4 is a really cool game, but it's a bit "heavy" and time-consuming to play (especially with the never-ending cutscenes), so I haven't fired it up in a few weeks.

Oblivion is a blast from last year... Haven't played it in a while.

I spent a lot of time on LEGO Star Wars (The Complete Saga) before LEGO Indiana Jones came out, but haven't played either that recently.

Rock Band is a great party game, but I haven't had a party since earlier this summer.

I suspect that one of the next three posters to guess will get the right answer! [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
6. Soul Calibur IV

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
You got it!

I've finished story mode with about half the characters now... planning to tackle arcade mode and unlock Darth Vader's apprentice this weekend. It's a bit of a button-masher, but a worthy sequel nonetheless.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I am going to watch a movie today. There shouldn't be too many releases recently so this should be an easy one - name the movie I'm watching!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Wow, that was a fast one. Your question, Exnihil.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool, I've been waiting to win a round because I've got a really good one:

In, perhaps, the strangest 24-hour period of my life (thus far) which of the following did NOT happen:

A. A chain-wielding man in overalls was my salvation
B. A chain-wielding man in overalls was my undoing
C. A man shouted, "OK," then slapped me
D. I asked a woman to marry me
E. I bloodied the legs of a woman
F. I flagged down a ride in a forest
G. I ironically sang a Disney tune
H. I missed the arrival of a woman from the Caribbean
I. I saw my best friend, dazed, on a sand dune, at midnight
J. I screamed "The F-Word" repeatedly toward the heavens
K. I used the phrase, "I'll be right back…"
L. I vomited in another man's hat
M. I waited patiently for the effect of gravity to be counteracted
N. I walked a mile for a Camel
O. I was draped in nylon
P. I was hung from a tree
Q. I was lied to concerning an abbreviation
R. I was loaded into the back of a truck with thirty other men
S. I was ordered to put down my weapon
T. I was put on a plane against my will
U. I was swarmed by thousands of ladybugs
V. I was used to fill a quota
W. I watched, helplessly, as a trusted companion sank into the water
X. My traveling companion nearly fainted from the heat
Y. Several hundreds of dollars worth of damage was done to my car
Z. Someone stole my pot

(Full explanation after the round)

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

U. I was swarmed by thousands of ladybugs

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
L. I vomited in another man's hat
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
N. I walked a mile for a camel
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
B. A chain-wielding man in overalls was my undoing

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
A. A chain-wielding man in overalls was my salvation

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.