Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
There was a Golden Age Inferno? Huh. I was thinking of Neon (aka Celeste Rockfish), corresponding to Neon the Unknown.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

Name three flightless birds

Ostrich
Emu
And..what's a third. Hmm...
Penguin!!! [Bouncing Boy]

Name three brands of clothes washing machines.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Maytag, Kenmore, Whirlpool
(Rockhopper Lad, I thought you'd like that one)

Name three US State nicknames (for example Massachusetts is the Bay State)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
the big apple
sunshine state
The Last Frontier

ny fl and alaska

name three good snake films

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
actually, "the big apple" is not a state nickname as per Quis' example.

The Garden State (NJ)
The Empire State (NY)
The Mountan State (WV)

...but I'll led KF's question stand.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know about good, but

Anaconda
Snakes on a Plane
The Snake King

Name 3 "Heroic" females in the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe franchise.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
She-ra, Teela, and the Sorceress

Name three nicknames for cities. i.e. New York City - the Big Apple

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Minn/St. Paul - Twin Cities
LA - City of Angels
Chicago - the Windy City

Name 3 Major League (NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB) based in the Windy City.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Chicago Bulls NBA
Chicago White Sox MLB
Chicago Bears NFL

(The Cubs and the Blackhawks are the other two I know)

Name three astronomical objects not in our solar system.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Andromeda Galaxy - a whole different galaxy than the milky way galaxy
Polaris - the north star
Gliese 581 c - an extra solar planet

That's 3 different types of objects as well.

Name 3 Noble Gases.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Argon, Radon, and the farts of Queen Elizabeth (or if you don't accept that, Krypton)

Name three famous trios (not necessarily singing trios)

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl
Peter, Paul and Mary
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Name three famous quartets (again, not necessarily singers).

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

The Beatles, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, The Fantastic Four.

Name three makes/models of cars made by Ford

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm...3 makes would be Ford, Lincoln and Jaguar.

3 models would be Mustang, Taurus, Fairlane.

Name three rivers in North America.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Rio Grande
St. Lawrence
Snake

Name the ABC countries of South America. i.e. one each for A, B and C.

--------------------

This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.