Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm...Buffy has been played by Eliza Dushku when they switched bodies...is that it?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Also there was that episode where Willow was played by one of the nerds (I always forget which was which)

Actually didn't somebody else play Giles in his flashback to ripper days?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Lance got the one I was thinking of with Eliza Dushku playing Buffy (she was actually credited in the script as being Buffy while Sarah Michelle Gellar was credited as Faith). But I have to say Polar Boy also has a point in that Willow was played by Adam Busch (I think that's his name. Warren) at one point too. Not sure about Giles being played by someone else though. Hmm... although I think in The Dark Ages there might have been a young Giles in one of the flashbacks so you could well be right.

All that being said since lance got the ones I was thinking of I think it's his turn.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, thanks...sticking with my death theme...In BtVS, how many times did we see Angel die? Describe them please...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Oooh, blimey... OK, so I'm assuming we're talking all his personalities. So that would include him being sired by Darla (which I think was shown in 'Angel' but I'm not certain about that). I guess you'd count him being stabbed by Buffy and sucked into the demon dimension at the end of season two (although technically I guess he didn't actually die). As with virtually everyone else he was killed in The Wish (I think possibly acciendtally dusted by Oz but I'm not certain about that). Erm.... There's bound to have been a dream sequence where he died too.

So I make that (sort of) three, but I'm not at all sure that I'm right.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Yes - in one of Buffy's dream sequences in season 2 he was killed by Drusilla. Good enough, Bevis - take it away.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Hmm, don't remember that one. Quite chuffed I got the others though. [Big Grin]

OK, so this might be really hard or very easy. Which film included the First Slayer and Oz in it's cast (not actually the characters of course, just the actors)?

--------------------

PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Damm Bevis thats a hard one. I searched and searched and couldn't find squat but stuff I didn't know Seth Green has been in about a million shoddy films and has co stared with Alyison Hannigan, Juliette Laundu and Anthony Stewart Head before Buffy Also Kristy Swanson has been in about a million dodgy films including Pretty in Pink.
I don't have your answer but I thought I would share [Smile]

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Kristy Swanson was in Pretty In Pink? Cool. I think possibly Seth Green starring with the others has been mentioned before in one of the questions but I have to admit this one I didn't know before doing a search for Buffy trivia questions. The film in question is actually a good one (I think) and while Seth Green *is* one of the main characters, the lady who played the First Slayer is just a bit part which is why it might not come up that easily.

--------------------

PolarBoy

Oh r we not talking Kristy Swanson here but the tribal slayer?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Aha - got it. Sharon Ferguson appeared in Austin Powers: Goldmember alongside Seth Green. (She had a bit part as a skater.)
PolarBoy

As another useless side fact Drew Barrymore also had a non speaking role in that scene wearing a huge blonde afro.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

And lance gets it again.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

OK, here we go...

What characters appeared in 6 seasons of BtVS, but did NOT appear in all 7 seasons?

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Well Spike is definately one, since the only season he didn't appear in at all was the very first season. Angel was only in five, Anya in four. Buffy, Giles, Willow, Xander, Joyce (and I think Jonothan) were all in every season. Oz was only in five, as was Cordy (if you include the flashback in 'He' from season seven).

Ermm... it's not just Spike is it? Unless Jonothan wasn't in one of the seasons which would make it Spike and Jonothan.

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.