Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Right you are Blacula! You're up with the next question.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
OK - The Titans are currently on their third 'Titans Tower'.

The first one was destroyed twice before being abandonded and the second one only once. Please tell us the three villains who destroyed them.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Gee and I thought this question was gonna be too easy.

Here're some big clues -

The first Tower was destroyed at the beginning of the Baxter run and then for a final time during Titans Hunt.

The second "Tower" was destroyed during Jay Faerbar's run.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Clue #2 time -

The names of the three villains who destroyed the Towers start with T, W.S. and E respectively.

Anyone who gets 2 out of 3 can have the next question.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Trigon
Wildebeast Society
Elephant Man
?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Close enough Kent. I figured Faebar's much-maligned run would be the one no on remembers. It was Epsilon not the Elephant Man who destroyed their hologram Tower/base in that series.

Over to you.

Blacula
Easy

Trivia Thread Death setting in Kent. Bring the antidote.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you PM Kent?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Um no. All my time here and I've never mastered PMing. I'll give it a go now though...

(Edit to add)

... And that was easy. PM sent.

[ January 10, 2007, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Blacula ]

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Thank, B. Forgot about this (I guess I assumed I was wrong, other than Trigon).

Rather than delay this with lots of research, I'll ask an easy one.

Name the first two Titans to share a beverage with Slade Wilson (on panel).

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Terra and Changeling?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

you are correct. Joseph no doubt did before they, but not on-panel (by that point at least).
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok here we go...

Who was the first Titan the join the group?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

?
you may want to clarify - join the existing group? or all the original founders?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm.... This seems like a trick question.

I would say Wonder Girl. She was found (aka retconned) to be a Titan. I don't think any other member was a Titan. Plus one could say that the formation of the group was the teaming up of Robin, Kid Flash, & Aqualad. So, when Wonder Girl showed up, she would have been the first to join.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.