Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Picadilly
Victoria
King's Cross

Name 3 "Tube" lines serving King's Cross.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hammersmith & City, Victoria, and Piccadilly

Name three movies of the Disaster genre.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Armegeddon
The Day after Tomorrow
Twister

At least I think that's what Disasters mean for movies...

Name the 3 movie sequels with 3 in its name this summer.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Spiderman 3, Shrek the third, Pirates of the Carribbean III

Name three three actors who have played Sherlock Holmes

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Basil Rathbone
Jeremy Brett
Michael Cain

Name three rivers that traverse through three or more countries.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

The Danube: going through Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine; The Nile: going through Uganda, Sudan, Ethiopia, & Egypt; and Mekong: going through China, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.

Name three James Bond villians

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Julius No - Dr. No
Auric Goldfinger - Goldfinger
Gustav Graves - Die Another Day

Name 3 of the big birds in the southern continents that are related to the now extinct Moa of New Zealand.

Hint: One in South Africa, One in South America and one more in Australia

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Ostrich, Rhea, Emu

Name three movies starring Michael Caine in the lead role.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Bewitched
Miss Congeniality
Batman Begins

Name 3 of the states of Brazil.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Para, Bahia, Rio De Janeiro

Note to Novelty, Michael Caine was not the lead in those movies.

Name three flavors of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Oooh, I didn't see the "lead" bit of the question. Let's see...

Educating Rita
Sleuth
Alfie

We are still on Quis' question:
Name 3 flavours of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Chunky Monkey
Cherry Garcia
Phish Food

Name three 20th-Century British kings.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Edward VII, George V, Edward VIII

Name three US president who only served one term in office.

--------------------

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
In reverse chronological error: George Bush Sr., Jimmy Carter... do we count Ford? He didn't serve an entire term. Nor did Kennedy. Now we're back before Roosevelt... Herbert Hoover, I guess; I'm not sure about Coolidge.

Name three Legionnaires who share superhero codenames with Golden Age superheroes. (I know of exactly three. One of them isn't exactly the same name, but close enough. By which I don't mean Phantom Girl and Phantom Lady; it's closer than that in my mind.)

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Magno, Inferno (Batch 6 Sun Boy), Wildfire

Name three flightless birds

--------------------

This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.