Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, the AMT is now retroactively repealed. Unfortunately, there is such a backlog (and the really wealthy get their refunds first) that your refund isn't processed until after your death. Your children will enjoy the $120, though.

NEXT:

I wish my dog's health problem would clear up.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:
Your dog couldn't be healthier. The vet bill is $6,000 with ongoing costs of $10,000 ~ $20,000 per year, but don't fret; I'll help you out as soon as I get my full AMT refund.

I wish I had a cold beer right now.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but since you're at work, you can't drink it.

I wish I had a Slinky.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Granted, but since you're at work, you can't drink it.

ummm...yeah ... right

Granted:
You have slinky entangled in your flippers. You are the laughing stock of Antarctica.

I wish upcoming business trips were to somepace more fun than Dothan, Alabama and Kenosha, Wisconsin.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, Your next business trips are to Mykonos, Las Vegas, and Rio De Janeiro (during Carnival) However, your new no nonsense boss accompanies you and makes sure that you are working the whole time. But you have a nice view of people having fun from your hotel window.

I wish I had maid service at my home.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted, a maid (who smells of cigarettes and cheap booze) cleans your room at your new home in the Motel 6 every other day.

I wish could read and speak Chinese and Spanish.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you've been retconned as the love child of Mao Tse Tung and Imelda Marcos. Her spanish wasn't so hot, but you have a great shoe collection.

I wish for peace in Iraq.

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Granted! But, Chimp Boy decides to pacify the evangelicals by invading San Fran to prevent the "Gay Agenda" from over-running this country with common sense. The Storm troopers are at your door...

I wish cheerleading would be abolished!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
Cheerleading is abolished, Glee Club is mandatory for everyone, for life!

I wish I had a box of Altoids.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, only they're not curiously strong mints. Now that glee club is mandatory for everyone for life, older women whose alto voices have headed south are now called "Altoids". Enjoy them.

I wish I had more time to do the things I need to get done.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted: But you have no time to visit Legion World.

I wish Tamper Lad would come fix my under-cabinet lights in the kitchen.

[ March 15, 2006, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, He fixes them to be strobing black lights.

I wish I didn't have to interview in order to get a job I like and that pays well.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted - you're offered a job you'd really like that pays $150,000 per year. Only problem is that it's in Antarctica.

I wish we could get Quislet really drunk in San Diego in July.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, you get Quislet really drunk in San Diego in July. His personality changes due to the alcohol. He becomes beligerent and wild. He steals a car and in the high speed chase crashes. He becomes a quadrapelgic.

I wish I had a working Star Trek type teleportation system so I could take that job in Antartica

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: you now have a working Star Trek type teleportation device but a penguin enters the molecular stream at the same time and you are left for the summer season sliding around ice flows on your belly and avoiding white sharks until the new shows of the Fall resolve the cliffhanger.

I wish I could take a few weeks off of teaching to watch the NCAA basketball tournament.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.