Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops..Ok, I thought of one earlier so I'll ask it. Giles has a reputation for getting knocked unconscious. Who was the first person/being to knock him out?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Darla?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope - try again...
It was in season one though.

note - if you can justify your answer with an episode name and description of the incident, tell me, and I'll look it up. I could be wrong y'know.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, a bigger hint - the first time Giles gets knocked out - IIRC - was in "Prophecy Girl."
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, the character has the initials BAS.
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, I seem to have killed the thread. Here's a bigger hint - Her middle name is Anne and her last name is Summers. What is her first name?
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Buffy?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Yes! Thanks for getting me off the hook. You're up.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Viviane, you around?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, I think it's been long enough. I'm gonna ask a question just to get the thread moving again, ok? Here we go...

Including dream sequences, alternate realities, the whole shebang, how many times have we seen Buffy die? List episodes or at least a description of each death, please.

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, twice properly (once by drowning in Prophesy Girl at the end of season one, once by falling off a great big tower into a swirly magic thingy in... umm... the last episode of season five but I can't think what the hell the ep was called). In alternate realities... ok, she died at the end of The Wish. Can't think of any other alt realities though. She also died and became a vampire in the episode from season one with the boy whose nightmares became real. Ermmm.... I'm sure there must be more than that but that's all I can think of.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Bevis, the only one you missed was from "The Prom," where Angel had a dream that Buffy burst into flame. That's the one I thought would stump people, but let's keep the thread moving. You're up!
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah, that one I probably wouldn't have got even though it's a dead good dream sequence. The fact that you mentioned dream sequences in the question made me think I was missing one though.

OK, excluding stunt doubles, three of the four main Scoobies (Buffy, Giles, Xander and Willow) have been played by more than one actor. Which ones are they, and who played them?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Hmm...ok...

Buffy - SMG and Kristy Swanson
Willow - Alyson Hannigan and Riff Regan
Xander - Nicholas Brendan and his twin brother, Kelly Donovan (Schultz)

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, I'm gonna be picky here. You're actually missing one there (heh, and you thought that getting Kelly or Riff Regan was the trick part of the question didn't you. [Wink] )

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.