Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Someone has - Reep. But he's not allowed to post here anymore.

I wish Quislet would get a new laptop and internet service at his home.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:
He even has high speed internet access at home. He can afford this because he is a senior partner at Boston's prestigious Goodwin Procter Law firm. Unfortunately he must spend all his time either in his office or in court, so he never gets to visit Legion World.

I wish I could find my debit card.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!
You found it using a super-telescope. It's currently orbiting Jupiter.

I wish I had some sushi.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

The sushi you get is no good and you get heinous food poisining that lands you in the hospital.

I wish that I had a boyfriend who was a good guy, kind-hearted, not gay, loving, intelligent, faithful, exciting, healthy, fun-loving and who I have an awesome mutual attraction with. Oh, and good sex. [Yes]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted and on top of that he's innocent. But you can't prove it because the Patriot Act and questionable executive powers allow your boyfriend to be held incommunicado and without legal representation at Guantanamo Bay. That stupid scratchy quality wire-tap!!! He said "I enjoyed your twin towers," not "I destroyed the twin towers."

(Okay, I went overboard.)

I wish I wasn't so excitable.

Lad Boy

Granted:
You are 99.99% as excitable as you were at 3:02 p.m. easter time.

NEXT:
I wish that I had a boyfriend who was a good guy, kind-hearted, gay, loving, intelligent, faithful, exciting, healthy, fun-loving and who I have an awesome mutual attraction with. Oh, and good sex.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted and on top of that he's innocent. But you can't prove it because the Patriot Act and questionable executive powers allow your boyfriend to be held incommunicado and without legal representation at Guantanamo Bay. That stupid scratchy quality wire-tap!!! He said "I enjoyed your twin towers," not "I destroyed the twin towers."

I wish I knew why that seems so familiar.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
It's because you're my ex-boyfriend. Say hi to Fidel.

I wish Barry Kitson would draw a spoof of the cover of LSH #1 with Legion Worlders in the place of the Legionnaires.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Unfortunately, DC now owns the rights to all our characters.

I wish Brokeback Mountain had won the Best Picture Oscar.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, in a surprize upset, the newly discovered Ed Wood's Brokeback Mountain won best picture. It was the story about a traveling blacksmith in the Ozark mountains who had a fetish for angora sweaters. The corpse of Bela Lugosi also won Best Actor.

I wish the sequel to Batman Begins is as good as Batman Begins.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, the sequel to Batman Begins is as good as Batman Begins - and all five people who see the finished version agree. Unfortunately, due to studio in-fighting, the movie gets shelved and isn't released until the national archives seizes the footage as an important historical socialogical statement in the year 2095.

I wish that Quislet would wear his green turban every day at the San Diego Con.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. Unfortunately, he's wearing it to hide Voldemort.

I wish I had my Internet connection back at home.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but now you're working 16 hour days, seven days a week, and never get to use it.

I wish that I had a girlfriend who was a good girl, kind-hearted, not gay, loving, intelligent, faithful, exciting, healthy, fun-loving and who I have an awesome mutual attraction with. Oh, and good sex.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, you do have such a girlfriend. However, her brothers, who are bad, mean-spirited, gay, hateful, unloyal, boring, sickly, dull and who detest you, are really pissed that you are doing it with their sister. Better run, they've got guns.

I wish Kent would lower his expectations from a relationship and still find happiness.

Lad Boy

Granted, Kent's expectations are so low that he can find happiness on the DC boards. He never returns to Legion World.

I wish Congress would retroactively repeal the alternative minimum tax.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.