Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but my hair is so fabulous that you all become despondent and start abusing prescription drugs. How unattractive!!!

I wish Rockhopper could kick his habit and have his well deserved debut as Pinkerton at the Met.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! After applying a good boot in the posterior to a nun's outfit he owns for no apparent reason (he doesn't actually wear clothes, remember), he'll be playing the role Pinkerton the Butler in the new opera version of the short-lived 1980s sitcom Madame's Place, premiering at the new opera house in Metropolis, Illinois (population 6,482). Worse yet, the part was written for a baritone!

Hey wait a minute! I was just nasty to myself!

I wish there were an LMB comic book.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. It soon outsells the Legion of Superheroes. People stop buying Legion in favor of the LMB comic book and DC cancels Legion.

I wish Katie Holmes would wake up and smell the coffee.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Katie Holmes Quislet woke up in your (her husband's) bed this morning smelling the coffee (Sanka? yuk!) that you've vowed to make for her, your new bride, every day for the rest of your life.

NEXT:

I wish that the Baltimore Comic Con would be relocated to DC, and that all Legion Worlders would attend and stay in the hotel across the street from my office.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. On the way into the office on the first day of the convention, you are carjacked and forced to drive three white trash white supremists to Montana.

I wish Semi Transparent Fellow is able to start a wildly successful private practice

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Semi is wildly succesful at practicing in private.

I wish Lad Boy, Quislet, Semi and I were neighbours.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Unfortunately we have neighboring cells on death row at San Quentin.

I wish America would abolish the death penalty.

Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Now all the homeless commit formerly capital crimes and insure themselves 3 hots and a cot for the rest of their lives.

I wish that spirituality would replace religion as the motivating moral force in people's lives.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
However gluttony has replced lust as the motivating immoral force in people's lives. So the world is full of good natured, peaceful fat people who, when the urge to be a little wild strikes, eat a whole box of twinkies.

I wish I had a twinkie.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, It is the newest flavor of Twinkies - vomit flavor

I wish I had a dvd set of every cartoon Warner Brothers ever made.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, you now do. All you need now is a dvd player to play them on since they are all encoded for obscurere Region X-11, for which no dvd players exist.

I wish Quislet would get a job with the U.S. Attorneys Office.

Lad Boy

Granted:
It's in the District of Columbia, so you'll only get to see him when you come to visit me. (Anyone who can't see the implicit nastiness in that has not read our previous postings.)

I wish Will's office mate would leave soon.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted - Will's office mate does leaving soon, taking Will with him.

I wish I could enjoy my job.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. You have a job where you have a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it pays minimum wage.

I wish my condo were all back together and dry.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, However, DOnald Trump has taken over your condo in a hostile take over. He will be living with you from now on.

I wish someone would figure out my latest Legion Jumble

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.