Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
OK, a 3-part question.

Name Willow's mother.
Name Willow's father.
What television show would Willow's father not let her watch?

Rosie
Bernie
"Ellen"

[ November 05, 2004, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Perfect, Drake. Zero for three.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Sheila, Ira, A Charlie Brown Christmas.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup. I typically don't like reboots, but you did get all three parts. You're up.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Following on, what episode did we see Xander do the Snoopy Dance? [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

This was in "The Replacement." IIRC, he was doing it convince Willow he was the real Xander.
Reboot

That would be a true thing [Smile]

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, here's an essay question that doesn't sound like an essay question. There are at least 3 answers, so see how many you can give. You will need to explain your answer.

When is Buffy's birthday?

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
la la la .... pretend I didn't miss an eniter page there... (I did get the right answers though)

[ November 06, 2004, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Bevis ]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

ok, Buffy's birthday. In 'I Robot, You Jane' it's given as both 24 October 1980 and 6 May 1979, in 'Nightmares' (and 'The Gift') her gravestone doesn't give a precise day but lists the year of birth as 1981, and in 'Doomed' she says she is "Capricorn, on the cusp of Aquarius" which means her birth date is somewhere between 17 and 20 January 1981 (which fits with when the birthday episodes were actually aired). So Buffy is anywhere between 23 and 25, depending on when she was actually telling the truth.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Excellent, Bevis. I am amazed (and a little concerned) that you know all this. The next question is yours, my friend.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

heh heh. I didn't know it all off the top of my head, but I did know where i could find it. Actually I have to admit that I knew which episodes here borthday is referenced in without looking it up which is starting to get a bit obsessive. [Big Grin]

OK, so keeping with the birthday theme, what does Anya tell the council her birth date is, and where was she born? (Bearing in mind this is just what she told them, not what is actually true).

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

July 4th - somewhere in Indiana - Hinckley, I think.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

And the year? Nah, that's so nearly a full answer that I think we can safely assume you know the year [Wink]

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Actually, I have no idea what year, but I seem to have the go-ahead, so here we go...

Earlier, someone asked how many slayers we have seen in the Buffyverse. Along that theme, how many slayers have been mentioned - but never seen?

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.