Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Limericks (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Limericks
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
NEXT:

The front seat of a Coupe de Ville..

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The front seat of a Coupe de Ville
is a place to feel a thrill
Who knew
a zipper to undo
required such accomplished skill

NEXT:

Walking in the woods lost in thought

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Walking in the woods lost in thought,
Holding the basket I'd brought,
I met a wolf, big and bad
And gave him all that I had
Using tricks my grandma once taught.

NEXT:

Is this what you had in mind?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Walking in the woods lost in thought
About the comics that I bought
From bargain bin
There was no sin
I got no art that Liefeld wrought.

NEXT: All I want is ginger beer

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
All I want is ginger beer
and to have you near
a warm feeling
I find appealing
Two straws will let us share

NEXT:

I took a trip to the store

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

I took a trip to the store
because we needed some more
personal protection
for your ...ummm...election
the one that I so adore.

NEXT

Is it hot in here; or is it just me?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Is it hot in here or is it just me?
An experiment so we can see
Don't scoff
Clothes off
Oh my! Now it feels now quite breezey.

NEXT:

After being pulled over by a cop

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I took a trip to the store.
I heard Kate would be there for sure.
I've heard all about her,
And it's a no-doubter...
That within an hour or two that I'll score.

edit... looks like it took me awhile to compose a good one... lol. both Lad and Quis beat me to it.

keep going with Quislet's line:

After being pulled over by a cop

[ October 06, 2005, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
After being pulled over by a cop,
I heard a thunderous plop.
And there on his belly,
Was a big chunk of jelly,
For he had just left the local Donut Shop.

Next:

There once was a lad name Linus...

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

There once was a lad name Linus
Who had trouble with his sinus
His nose he blew
with many a tissue
Til he moved to Arizona for the dryness.

NEXT:

Maria went to a masquerade ball

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Aside:

Bravo on "dryness"... that's a good one.

Alright, back to the game...

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by minesurfer:
Aside:

Bravo on "dryness"... that's a good one.

Alright, back to the game...

I have to admit that I go to this site Rhyme Zone for help figuring out rhyming words

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Lol... been there a few times myself. Saved it under my "favorites" just for this thread.

Still, you had to make it work... and that's what I applaud.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Maria went to a masquerade ball.
Costume so hot she thought she might fall.
To aid in her plight,
To restore electrolytes,
She wound up at the Gatorade Ball.

Next...

He walked down the street with a smile...

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

He walked down the street with a smile
He hadn't been there in a while
the fun
had begun
Then his boyfriend walked down the aisle.

NEXT:

Louis traveled far out west

[ October 06, 2005, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  88  89  90   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.