Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Yep! She was about to get all face-sucky on him when Xander showed up. You're next...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Name the liaisons to the Senior Partners.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
You're not talking about Lila and Lindsey are you?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

No.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Eve and Hamilton?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Eve, Marcus Hamilton and (briefly) Lilah Morgan.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Correct Reboot, did you remember Hamilton's name off the top of your head?

[ October 30, 2004, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I did. The only thing that bugged me was whether Eve had a surname or not [Smile] {I couldn't remember her being given one}.

What was Sunnydale High's motto?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

"Fresh Meat"?
Reboot

Believe it or not, nope [Razz]

--------------------

Reboot

[Bump]

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
"The future is Ours"?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I'm gonna feel bad if that's right - I know that was on their yearbooks, but didn't think it was the school motto...
Reboot

AH. Slight clarification needed. What I was thinking of wasn't confirmed as the motto, but it's in Latin (we're told the English for it), which confused me. - I was thinking of 'Formatia trans sicere educatorum.' ('Enter all ye who seek knowledge.')

Since I've messed up, I'll just give it to Lance for making a decent stab at it [Smile]

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, thanks. Actually, the slogan on my high school yearbook was supposed to be "The Future is Ours," but I wanted to change it to "The Future is Mine" and sign my name. The editor didn't go for it, however.

OK, a 3-part question.

Name Willow's mother.
Name Willow's father.
What television show would Willow's father not let her watch?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.