Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Where am I? (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 133 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  131  132  133   
Author Topic: Where am I?
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I'm thinking of a supermodel? (which I might be anyway) (thinking of one, I mean, not that I am a supermodel) (although I could be, y'know)
This will really work well, I'm sure. It could feature questions such as:

Is she thin?
Is she hot?
Has she ever appeared on a magazine cover?

I'm sure this will help narrow down the field until the answer is found.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
#6 - [No] no, not in UK

#7 - hmmm [Yes] kind of...I wiki'ed it and did not say exactly...but I googled it "xxxxxxx communism?" and apparently yes..so I would say yes. They are rather vague....BUT if it is today, so the answer would be "No" thats one I can easily answer. [Smile] Good question, by the way.

#8 - :ermm: maybe reincarnated? [Smile]

#9 - [Yes] yes! they do use euro!

#10 - yes thanks !!! we all have fun!

#11 - Lance!!! if you do that, we would all spend all day and night playing games, as if we are all in retirement and with nothing to do all day. [LOL]

#12 - Chaim - [LOL] or.....if anyone who likes to watch ATNM....would know the answers.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this city a national capital?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
#13 - [Yes] yes national capital
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you in Athens?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

#14 - [No] not in Athens (although it did came to me the last time....hmmm maybe next time? [Smile] )
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you in Helsinki?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

#15 - [Yes] YES! I was thinking of Tom of Finland so then it led to the capital of Helsinki. [Smile] your turn!
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, cool...*poof*

Where'd I go? Um, come and find me guys...

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you North of that Imaginary Line that May or May Not Be Capitalized? [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

are you in 5th dimension? [Smile]
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you in a hand basket?
From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Are you North of that Imaginary Line that May or May Not Be Capitalized? [Wink]

For those just joining us, that would be the Equator.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you in a country that is or once was part of the British Empire?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

I am north of the EqUaToR.

I am sure this country was never part of the British Empire.

I am not in Zrfff, nor am I in a handbasket. (New debate! Is handbasket 1 word or 2? Let the mud slinging (mudslinging?) begin!)

This topic comprises 133 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  131  132  133   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.