Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you arrive 15 minutes before the insurrection.

I wish I had ridden my bike to work today.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You rode your bike to work. Unfortunately, you neglected to lock it and it was stolen.

I wish at least one of the guys on whom I've had a crush over the years reciprocated the affection.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, the guy you had the biggest crush on reciprocated. Getting close to him you discover that his one hobby is going on penguin hunts. He shows you all the stuffed & mounted penguins he has killed. He insists that you accompany him on his next hunt. (you discover all this after you had sex with him)

I wish everyone from Legion World could attend the San Diego con this year.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted,
We are all there for the earthquake that submerges part of the city and changes us into subaquatic beings. Kinda cool except that we can't get to the CBS to buy the Legion anymore.

I wish that Warren Ellis and Mark Millar would take over as the creative team for The Authority again.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.
However, due to Millar's other committments, you can expect the first new issue to hit the shelves sometime in 2009.

I wish that the X-Men titles had a more consistent continuity.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Every issue is now exactly the same.

I wish the cute guy who sits next to me in choir would ask me out.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Granted! Every issue is now exactly the same.

I wish the cute guy who sits next to me in choir would ask me out.

Granted, he asks you out so you can meet his sister.

I wish there were friendly extra-terrestials

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - there are - but you'll never meet them because they're afraid of us unfriendly earthlings.

I wish I could teleport.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
You can teleport youself at will 1 full Angstrom in any direction .

I wish STF was 1 Angstrom away from me.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh hell, I'm just going to grant your wish. Sometimes the Genie just needs to get "nasty." [Big Grin]
Lad Boy

Yes, umm, welll, err *straightening tie, and catching breath*

Next:

I wish someone would shovel the snow from my driveway.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, they shovel all the snow into your house.

I wish I was an Olympic athlete (male)

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted

Your event is shoveling the snow out of Lad Boy's house and back into his drive way. It must look freshly "fallen" for you to medal.

Next:

I wish I was an all-powerful villain.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:

You're Dick Cheney.

Next:

I wish Smoked Turkey and Brie was half-priced at Cosi today.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, Smoked Turkey and Brie is half-priced at Cosi today - the batch they found in the back room left unrefrigerated for the last two weeks. Enjoy.

I wish Dick Cheney could shoot straight.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.