Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Finally, somebody got it.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep. When you depend on a single throwaway line for an answer, don't expect people to have it memorised [Smile]

Okay, an eeeaaaaasssyy one to get back on track:

Who was the only vampire who didn't completely dust as he died?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
The Master. His bones were left over afterwards and had to be smashed up into weeny pieces (actually the smashing scene is one of the worst for continuity in the whole series. Go on, watch it, it's *really* bad).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
What do you mean - you mean bones that had just been crushed reappearing whole?

You got it tho [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Yup, just a little bit of that. Plus there's a bit right at the start where she smashes the skull or something and then it cuts to the others and you hear multiple strikes of the hammer only then when it cuts back to Buffy there are virtually no smashed bones so she must have been a *really* bad aim. He he.

Hmm, speaking of, what's odd about Willow and Tara's room in Tough Love when Glory rips the wall off it considering what we already know about the room from earlier episodes?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Was it that it was suddenly on the ground floor?

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Indeedy, whereas before we'd seen that it was at least on the second floor. Incidentally Buffy and Willow's room (later just Buffy's of course) seemed to change numbers a couple of times.

You're up again Reboot.

--------------------

Reboot

Giles
Actual Size

Connect the two, please.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Gachnar, the fear demon.

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
Gachnar, the fear demon.

I was thinking of the drawing of him in the book, with the text that Giles misread. But that'll do.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Hmm...

OK, how many Slayers (excluding the potentials from the very last episodes) have we seen on Buffy. Names please if they have them, otherwise just a description of them.

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll guess 6:
The original
The Chinese Girl Spike killed during the Boxer Rebellion
Principal Woods' mother (also killed by Spike)
Kendra
Faith
Buffy

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

I think that's the ones. I do know that in 'Welcome To The Hellmouth' on the original print there was a voiceover that mentioned Lucy Hanover and an un-named slayer in Chicago and I've heard something about you actually seeing them on screen as well but since that version has never been seen outside the US I can't be sure. Anyway, point being those are the mains ones and I can't think of any others. So that'd make it your go Drake.

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Oops, sorry to let this fall to the wayside.

Next Q:
which Sunnydale student did Xander accidentally save from mummygirl?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Jonathan?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.