Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
I just finished a drawing 2 days ago and am colouring it today. What did I draw?

1. Bouncing Boy (LSH)
2. Element Lad (LSH)
3. Elf warrior
4. Emerald Empress (LSH)
5. Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
6. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
7. Pinhead (Hellraiser)
8. Shao Khan (Mortal Kombat)
9. Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
10.Vampire

4. Emerald Empress (LSH)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
9. Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Bouncing Boy (LSH)
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I did draw Emerald Empress recently, for an issue of Klordny, but it is not the drawing I just finished.

Bouncing Boy I drew years ago, it is still one of my favorite Legion based Drawings.

Sub-Zero is it. I decided to make an addition to my Mortal Kombat series, and as Sub-Zero is a very popular character I chose him to draw next.

Novelty, you're up.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Which (2010) Superbowl ad did I like the best?

A. Audi with the Green Cops
B. Bridgestone tyres with the Whale
C. Coca-cola with the Simpsons
D. Dockers and the men with no pants
E. Electronic Arts with Dante's Inferno
F. Frito-Lay's Doritos with the kid slapping mom's boyfriend
G. GoDaddy.com and the naked lady in a towel
H. Hyundai with Brett Favre
I. Intel and the cute robot
J. Papa John's and the free pizza
K. Kia and the huge muppets
L. Late Night with David Letterman (& Oprah & Jay)
M. Dove's Men Care with the catchy song
N. NFL ad about fans
O. Doritos and the Samurai
P. Prince of Persia
Q. Google and Parisian Love
R. Roundup and the dandelion killer
S. Sneakers with Betty White
T. Toyota and the recall
U. Michelob Ultra and Lance Armstrong
V. Volkswagen and Stevie Wonder
W. None of the above.

Have fun guessing - I'm sure someone will probably get it on the very first guess.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Never watched the game so I don't know what the commecials are like. Let's try...

E. Electronic Arts with Dante's Inferno

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Don't you get the Super Bowl north of the border, deddy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rbeAGdYk_0

I wasn't impressed with Dante's Inferno I'm afraid. Try again.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never watched it either but I know a lot of people were talking about...

L. Late Night with David Letterman (& Oprah & Jay)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
C. Coca-cola with the Simpsons

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

The David Letterman ad was funny, but was just talk at the end of the day.

The Simpsons one was refreshing, but I'm not a huge fan of the Simpsons, despite the nice Coke message.

Try again. BTW, does anyone know what do I use to embed videos here on LW?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

S. Sneakers [sic] with Betty White

As for embedding videos, you best ask Nightcrawler

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

K. Kia and the huge muppets

BTW, yeah we get it, but I'm not a huge football fan so I didn't watch.

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

The huge muppets was scary so that wasn't it, deddy.

Heh, sorry for the typo Quis, and although that was the most popular ad (apparently!) it wasn't my fav. Try again.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

D. Dockers and the men with no pants

Who doesn't like men with no pants?

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I. Intel and the cute robot
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.