Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Green Lantern?
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
No yet, but I will say all of Miner's answers have been closer than any of the others.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Tex Thompson?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
The King?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
No & No!

(If I keep saying "good guess!" I'll sound like a broken record).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Johnny Thunder?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta be wrong because it's too obvious: Ultra-Humanite?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, duh, you said "protagonist". Sorry!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Plus the U-H isn't in the gorilla body till the 70s, as I recall.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Crimson Avenger

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Plus the U-H isn't in the gorilla body till the 70s, as I recall.

Well, to be fair, the question isn't worded in such a way as to say it's Golden or Silver Age. Coulda been 70s or later in that context.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

He does say later its an "early" DC comic, which even to a kid like Des, presumably means before the 70s!

And the Gorilla Boss of Gotham City is well before the Ultra-Humanite.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Ah, there's the rub! I was, of course, referring back to the original question.

Must be because I'm still so distraught over poor USALUS and Miner's callous treatment of him... [Frown]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Reading hints is often useful in trivia! Though I've been trying to figure out what Miner's suggestions have in common, and I can't think of anything!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

[Hmmm?]

Miner's guesses as of Cobie's reply:

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
Doctor Occult?

quote:
Slam Bradley?

quote:
Gary Concord, the Ultra-Man?

I'm guessing not the Gary Concord one, but the other two?

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.