Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I mean. Stop making foolish blather, Bizarro Qius. You not funny!

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Bizarro Quis: Language Arts Lad no am want to post there

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, N'hura... you gave it the old college try tonight, but... it's back to Tribal tomorrow.

Head on back to camp and start thinking about which one of your tribemates:

-

is going home.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

All right, N'hura, Quislet has returned from Exile... that means it's time to make your way up to the Tribal Council area.

-

All right, guys, take a seat. We now see our first member of our jury entering the tribal council area... dedman... voted out last time around.

-

So we meet again, for the fourth time... and the third in a row. Talk to me about some of the things going through your minds now that you've been on the island for a couple weeks

Quislet, you've now been to Tribal Council more than any other player in the game. Discouraging? It's got to be a bit like Russian Roulette as you look at your fellow Tribemates and see nothing but faces who, at one time, all were St'balla. Any worries, tonight?

Davey... two weeks is a long time. Day after day coming out there for the challenges has to take a toll. Are you starting to feel frustarted at all or can you see that finish line and are in it for the long haul?

Gamara, I think a lot of folks are surprised at how far you've come. A newcomer to Legion World who had a few stumbles early on, you absolutely dominated in the last challenge. Tell me, in your opinion, how much of this game is luck, and how much is skill?

And Lard Lad, how about the thing that nobody is talking about? Two of your tribemates have been out to Exile... and very well might have the hidden immunity idol. Does that change your game at all, or is it business as usual?

With those questions in mind, I am going to ask each of you to cast a vote over today. I do want to give each of you the opportunity to post one statement. It may be as long or as short as you like, and make take whatever form you like. You may make your own case for staying... or make a case for another leaving... but take the next four posts,

Quis, Davey, Lard Lad, and Gamara

to speak your mind.

Then, when you're ready, cast your secret vote via PM to Exnihil to say who the next person will be to leave... Survivor. You may not vote for yourself. If you have a hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, please indicate that along with your vote.

Important to note for this Tribal Council, however, is the possibility of a tie. In the event of a tie, an hour long private discussion will commence in which the non-tied players must come to a unanimous decision as to who should be eliminated. If a unanimous decision is not reached within the hour, the tied players will be granted immunity and the non-tied players will be forced to answer a single question. Whichever player answers the question correctly first is staying, the other will be eliminated.

So, for all concerned, it behooves you not to arrive at a tie.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Jeff, I'm assuming either Novelty or Gamara has the idol. I have to factor that into my game, like anyone else should. It's a definite x-factor.

I just hope everyone will think out their vote carefully tonight.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, first off, let me say that I respect each and every player as well as our host, and have not yet decided which way my vote will go. I will be reading all of my teammates' posts with great interest.

As far as luck versus skill - I think it comes down to whether luck brings you a challenge in which you have skill. For example, I am really bad at logic puzzles. I know there is a standard way to approach them, but I don't enjoy them and don't generally do them, so it was bad luck for me when that challenge appeared. Contrarily, I am good at internet searching and fast copy/pasting, so those skills helped me be successful in the last challenge - although unfortunately we still ended up here. So, though it's a wishy-washy response, I will say that it is a little of both.

To make a case for my own survival, let me state that although I was not always able to contribute much to the challenges, I was dedicated to at least trying. For example, during the "Lightning Riders" challenge, I was in Phoenix, AZ at a resort hotel. I actually live in NJ. To get online, I initially had to log in from a FedEx office in the hotel at .40 a minute, although for the challenge I managed to find a (semi)public-access PC. But I was ready to play. As it happened I didn't have to stay long what with the disqualification, nonetheless, I went out of my way to ensure I could at last attempt to help. And as Jeff Proty can confirm, I did submit the correct answer to that first challenge right about the same time as the disqulalification. I don't know if I was the first answerer or not, as it turned out to be a moot point. MY point is, I believe I have shown the dedication to supporting my team, and I will continue to do so until my torch is pulled from my cold, fanged, gigantic jaws.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Come to think of it, "fanged, gigantic jaws" may be taken as a hint that maybe I am not the greatest one to vote off. And the fire. And the stomping. Y'know, if anyone saw it that way, I certainly don't mean to be nasty. Just sayin'.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy,

You forgot that I was on Exile Island last night. Of the whole N'hura tribe, you are the only one known not to have an immunity idol.

Will that affect the votes?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

For those watching at home: two votes cast, two to go.

And for those who were watching something else: yet again, the Great Pumpkin failed to show in Linus' pumpkin patch.

--------------------

Exnihil

Three down, one to go!

--------------------

Exnihil

All right, N'hura... it seems that one of you needs a bit more time to deliberate.

Grab a rock, we're making camp here, tonight. Tribal Council results, tomorrow.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait, it still says that Exnihil has the hidden immunity idol. I don't think it has been found yet!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
No, Nov, It says there IS an immunity idol. Ex told us early that he wouldn't tell us if and/or when the idol was found. He wouldn't even tell the people who get sent there AFTER it's been found. For instance, you could have found it on that first visit you made, and this comment is merely misdirection on your part to make your teammates more confident and forget that you could have it. (Good plan, by the way!) You could have even pass it on to someone else, as long as you tell EX, and he wouldn't tell us THAT either.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Please stand by... Gamara, check your PM inbox.

--------------------

Exnihil

If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time...

No one.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out is asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

First vote:

-

second:

-

That's 1 vote Quislet, 1 vote Lard Lad.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Quislet, 1 vote Lard Lad.

The fifth person voted out of Survivor: Marzal and the second member of our jury:

-

I'm sorry, Quislet, bring me your torch.

-

Quislet, the Tribe has spoken.

...and then there were three. Ironically, all three of you started out as St'balla, and now are poised to go head to head against your former tribe. Well, what's in a name, anyway?

OK, guys, pick up your torches and head on back to camp. Another challenge awaits you tonight.

Cue Music:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH...

[ October 29, 2008, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.