Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » ULTIMATE LSH Survivor! LSH COSTUME Survivor game! (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30   
Author Topic: ULTIMATE LSH Survivor! LSH COSTUME Survivor game!
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Big thanks to KP for all his hard work! He's a righteous dude. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Huzzah! The costume that deserved to win, won!

I recently re-read the 5YL Legion, and:

- I'd forgotten how many of the costumes I think of as 2boot costumes were first worn by the SW6 Legionnaires.

- The "Legion On The Run" costumes were not as bad as I remembered them being, except for Laurel's.

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Thanks for all of the fun and hard work KP!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks KP I enjoyed playing and was glad to see Dave Cockrum's costume designs hang in round after round.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Great work, KP!! Thanks for a wonderful game [Smile]
And the awards are a nice touch [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
So, KP, when do we start the next Survivor contest? [Big Grin]

Vee (aka "Bones" [Razz] )

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for a great game KP! And the award!
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This rocked Kippers! And you rock even more!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vik-Thor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vik-Thor   Email Vik-Thor         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the game. Was fun!
From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Great Game

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes these always are lots of fun. Perhaps we can get KP to run another "LSH Survivor" game once college football is over!

[Bouncing Boy]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

What a long but wonderful game this was,KP sure did a great job on this.

I would feel sorry for him if he decides to do another one,as he would now have to add Francis Manapul's and Gary Frank's costumes to the list.

[ July 05, 2010, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Well, this round begins with Kinetix (Green costume (Moy)) and Karate Kid (Post-Zero Hour (Moder)) being eliminated with 9 votes apiece. They (and their supporters) [Smile] both did a great job in getting this far!!!

Quislet finally leaves the game with 8 votes this round, to the joy of several who wondered how he made it this far. [Big Grin]

Light Lass (Cockrum) and Cosmic Boy (80's miniseries (Perez)) both left the game with 7 votes. These are both solid looks, but I have to agree that they lack the extra oomph that most of the top 25 possesses.

And finally, 4 costumes tied with 6 votes, but previous voting caused Chameleon Boy (Adventure), Lightning Lad (Kitson), and Supergirl (Great Darkness) to be eliminated.

And finally, to round out the top 25, let's welcome back the winner of the minigame this round, Shadow Lass (Cockrum)! Who can say no to THAT much skin showing in a costume! Honestly, I thought this one deserved to be in the top 25, so I'm glad she made it back. She just barely beat out Cosmic Boy (Adventure) due to previous voting.

So, here are your LSH COSTUME SURVIVOR TOP 25:

Chemical King (Cockrum re-design)

Colossal Boy (Adventure)

Dawnstar (Classic)

Element Lad (Cockrum (Green, arrow))

Ferro Lad (Adventure)

Invisible Kid (Adventure)
Invisible Kid (Legionnaires (Sprouse))

Karate Kid (Cockrum)

Light Lass (Barry Kitson (current series))

Lightning Lad (Cockrum (Classic))

Mon-El (Pre-TMK (classic))

Phantom Girl (Cockrum)

Princess Projectra (Cockrum)

Shadow Lass (Baxter series)
Shadow Lass (Cockrum)

Shrinking Violet (Cockrum (Green))

Star Boy (Cockrum)
Star Boy (Barry Kitson (current series))

Sun Boy (Pre-TMK (classic))

Timber Wolf (Cockrum)
Timber Wolf (Lightle)

Triplicate Girl (Adventure-era)

Ultra Boy (Pre-TMK (classic))

White Witch (Giffen)

Wildfire (Cockrum)

Rules: Once again, please vote for the eight costumes you would most like to see eliminated from the game.

Minigame: Now that we have made it to the top 25, it's time to do the final immunity minigame of this entire game! Please vote for any two costumes currently in the game to be granted immunity to the top ten. This will be the last opportunity to grant immunity to any costume in this game.

Since I'm not sure how long the board will be down as we move to our new server, I can't give a close date for this round yet, though I will be sure to give a couple days leeway when I announce it. Thanks everyone! This game has been great, and it's only going to get better as we crown the eventual victor!

11 out of the top 25 costumes were Cockrum's, Yay!

--------------------
But they won't.

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.