Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Eh, that was quick...

That was my favorite theme song when I was a kid. I guess it still is, after "Enterprise".

Goooooo, Quis!

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
When you find youself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When it looks like you will take a lickin'

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
The Tic?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. This cartoon was before the Tick. more lyrics

He will drink his super sauce
And throw the bad guys for a loss
And he will bring them in alive and kickin'

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TripleJ
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleJ   Email TripleJ         Edit/Delete Post     
Super Chicken
From: Okie-homa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

That's the theme song. Besides you knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

OK TripleJ, now it is your turn to test our theme song knowledge.

--------------------

TripleJ
Applicant

Make a hawk a dove,
Stop a war with love,
Make a liar tell the truth.

From: Okie-homa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

That's easy!

In her satin tights
Fighting for our rights
and the old Red White... and Blue

Wonder Woman!

TripleJ, You can try another one. I'm about to head out and won't be back until Wednesday.

[ December 24, 2007, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

TripleJ
Applicant

Sory Quis,
Just got back myself. Go ahead

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK, let's see how this one does

They laugh alike, they walk alike,
At times they even talk alike --

You can lose your mind,
When cousins are two of a kind.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

No guesses for the Patty Duke Show?

an easier one (I hope)
Overture, curtains, lights, this is it, the night of nights
No more rehearsing and nursing a part we know every part by heart

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Loony Toons... but I can't remember which iteration... I want to say "The Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck Show"?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It was used for the Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show and the Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show, but I'd say you got it, Ex!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I think this one might be regional... but it scarred me enough as a kid to be engraved in my memory:

It takes all kinds of vegetables
All kinds of vegetables
All kinds of vegetables...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...to make a vegetable, a vegetable, a Vegetable Soup?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.