Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
"When in doubt, have a picture round"

Significance of the glowy things, please:

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Forgot 'bout this.

Clue - ice, ice baby! [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the girl from 'She' (crappy episode, but never mind). Her spiny bumps got hot when she was cross or sexually turned on I think.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Now it is, and they did, but can you elucidate a bit more...?

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
The females of "Odin Tal" or whatever they were called were being made docile by the men when their ridge-things or "Ko" were snipped off. The head lady "Jeira" or something got turned on by Angel.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Hmmm... yeah, that'll do AL. I was thinking of why they got docile when the Ko was snipped off (basically, their personality is in the Ko, rather than their brains. Remove the Ko, remove their personality), but that's close enough.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Other then vamps & Buffy what do Hemery High & Sunnydale High have in common?

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Bits of both of them were reduced to rubble by the reaction of oxygen with combustible matter.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Er, think something more normal schools might have in common. Good guess though.

--------------------
ActorLad

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
They both ... had classrooms and lockers?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Nope

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Anymore guesses before I post a hint?

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

The hint is ...bacon

[ September 07, 2004, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: TheGreenActingBug ]

--------------------
ActorLad

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
MMMMMmmmmmmm, bacon...... [Drool]

Did they both have pigs as mascots??

[ September 07, 2004, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: DrakeChase3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Yes! Finally someone got it. I noticed this when the movie was shown a month or two back on FX. I can't find where I wrote down the name of Hemery's teams but Sunnydale's were the Razorbacks.

[ September 07, 2004, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: TheGreenActingBug ]

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.