Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess prayer works [Wink]

What did I have for Sunday Dinner last Sunday?

1) Chicken and dumplings
2) Pork Chops with apple dumplings
3) Turkey Pot Pie
4) Roast beef and pan roasted potatoes
5) Baked Lasagna
6) Spiral Cut Ham with steamed vegetables
7) Roast Lamb with mint jelly
8) McDonalds

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
4) Roast beef and pan roasted potatoes

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Correct right off the bat. I also cooked the dinner. Dad loves the pan roasted potatoes, but can't seem to do them himself. They are only peeled potatoes, cut into medium size, coated with butter and cooked with the roast.

Your question Novelty

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... now I'm hungry Quis! [Quislet]

What is my favourite type of potato food?

A) French Fries/Freedom Fries
B) Lays Chips
C) Pringles Chips
D) Hash Browns
E) Roasted Potatoes
F) Jacket Potatoes
G) Mashed Potatoes with gravy
H) Tater Tots
I) All of the above
J) None of the above

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
J) None of the above
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

E) Roasted Potatoes

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Sorry, but it's one of the above or maybe all of the above, but not Roasted Potatoes. Although I do like it, it's not THE favourite.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
H) Tater Tots

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

G) Mashed Potatoes with gravy

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I do like tots. I like mash as well. But they aren't THE favourite. Try again.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
A) French Fries/Freedom Fries

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
D) Hash Browns

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Caliente has got it!

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, that's one of my favorites! [Smile]

Hmm, who's my favorite character on ER?

a) Dr. John Carter
b) Dr. Peter Benton
c) Dr. Deb Chen
d) Dr. Greg Pratt
e) Dr. Neela Rasgotra
f) Dr. Doug Ross
g) Dr. Ray Barnett
h) Dr. Mark Greene
i) Dr. Abby Lockhart
j) Dr. Susan Lewis
k) Dr. Elizabeth Corday
l) Dr. Kerry Weaver
m) just kidding, I hate that show [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

i) Dr. Abby Lockhart

--------------------

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.