Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Roy is one of my least favorites. When Marv Wolfman first brought him back during the 80s, he seemed to have a good handle on him, but over the past quarter century, Roy has really gone down the tubes. His affair with Kendra was nauseating, and I didn't shed a tear when he lost an arm recently.

Dick, on the other hand, IS my third favorite. True, some writers have served him better than others in his decades of existence, but he's one of the few superheroes to really and truly grow up and evolve. And he's cute, too.

You're up, Lad Boy.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to keep everyone waiting....

My weekend did not include which of the following:

(1) Eating bison tartare

(2) Taking kids to diving class

(3) Watching kids at a ballet recital

(4) Fixing a broken headlight in bone-chilling cold

(5) Watching kids play soccer

(6) Looking for income tax records

(7) Shoveling snow from sidewalks/driveways in front of seven houses

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
(7) Shoveling snow from sidewalks/driveways in front of seven houses
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
(5) Watching kids play soccer

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
(2) Taking kids to diving class

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

(*) snow -- did it. Our predicted "dusting" turned out to be 6". I shoveled the street-end of our driveway to accommodate the Ladmobile, the the spinster's, the divorcee's, and the widow's sidewalks and all the sidewalks in between. I then exceeded the manufacturer's recommended dosage for ibuprofen.

(*) Soccer -- Indoor soccer for kid #2 at the local university

(*) Diving -- Kid #1 has diving class at the high school aquatic center.

The hijinks never end...Next!

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
This is such a fun thread. I love learning these little tid-bits of information about you all. Why don't I come in here more often?

Anyway, my guess -

(1) Eating bison tartare

(Do people eat bison? I thought they were endangered?)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
(4) Fixing a broken headlight in bone-chilling cold
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
(6) Looking for income tax records

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
and I'll go with the last one:

(3) Watching kids at a ballet recital

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Bison tartare - I ate, I survived. Income tax records I found -- It's always a search through a pile of surplus laptops to see where we installed turbo tax the previous year. The ballet recitals started at 1:00 and ended at 5:00.

I have not yest fixed the headlight. Dedman has the next question.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I recently got my placement for my final power engineering work term. Where am I going?

1. Petro-Canada
2. Suncor Firebag
3. Suncor base plant
4. Syncrude
5. CNRL
6. Long Lake
7. Conaco Phillips
8. Japan Canada
9. Shell Albian Sands

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

6. Long Lake

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Long Lake was where I wanted to go, but they only took 4 students. All the slots were gone by yhe time I made a selection, so thats not it.
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never heard of any of them so...

3. Suncor base plant

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.