Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
How this for 6 Degrees of Separation:

Tim Matheson and Bruce McGill were in Animal House. They were also on a show called Wolf Lake with Mary Elizabeth Winstead who appeared on Tru Calling which stars Eliza Dushku who was Faith on Buffy.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Or how about this: Kevin Bacon was in "Flatliners" with Julia Roberts who was in "America's Sweethearts" with Seth Green who was Oz on "Buffy
and
John Belushi was in "Blues Brothers" with Dan Akroyd who was in "Trading Places" with Jim Belushi who was in "Real Men" with John Ritter, who guest starred on "Buffy"

Oh, or John Belushi to Dan Akroyd to Alyson Hannigan in "My Stepmom's an Alien"

[ July 16, 2004, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well the obvious one we are forgetting is Donald Sutherland who played Merrick in the Buffy movie. But I still can't figure out a simple second one connected to Animal House.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Mark Metcalf, who played the Master in Buffy, was also in Animal House. I would say that and the Donald Sutherland link were probably the two being looked for (unless there were others as well).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Neidermeyer was the Master? I never made that connection. Don't think I ever paid any attention to the actor's name in the Buffy credits and the make-up did a good job at hiding his face.

That has to be it. Good job Bevis!

DrakeB3004

I didn't know Neidermeyer was the Master either ... and honestly, I'm kinda sorry I know now. I'll never be able to watch those episodes again without thinking of him!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I don't know. I can kind of see the Master saying to his lackeys:

"You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty!"

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I'll give a hint that will most likely give it away. One link is to Buffy-the-series, the other is to Buffy-the-movie.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I didn't check the next page before posting - duh. Yes, I was thinking of Donald Sutherland and Mark Metcalf. Since Scott posted a correct answer first, the next question is his.

(I am tempted to make you guys keep doing this - the "seven degrees stuff" is fun! Maybe we need to start another game?)

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I'm actually going to pass it on to Bevis since there was no way I would have made the Metcalf/Master connection. Donald was just the obvious one.

And I agree. We need a Six Degress thread.

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah, but I kinda cheated by looking up the cast list of Animal House and saw Mark Metcalf there. I'm also actually just off down the pub, so if'n you're around Scott before I get the chance to think of something take it as your turn.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott's not going to be around for a week or so Bev. You'd better go.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Oh, righty-ho. Hmm.... I'm gonna have to think of something. Be back shortly...

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah-ha, OK here's one. Andy Hallett (The Host from Angel) also appeared in an episode of Buffy in an uncredited role. Which episode was it, and what did he play?

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Boy, when Joss decides he likes someone he really doesn't ever let them go, does he?

I'll take a wild guess and say that he was one of the creepy bad guys in the silent episode.

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.