Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Good job St'Balla. See ya at the next challenge!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Rats. Well, congratulations to the new St'Balla tribe. N'Hurans, let me know if you need anything from anywhere - including outer space.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Great work guys, it's past my bedtime, so I bid a goodnight to all the Survivors out there.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Challenge tonight at 9PM EST.

[ October 27, 2008, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Tonight's show is sponsored by the McCauley omniCom classic.

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

All right, Survivors, bring it in.

We've got a special treat for you tonight, a little taste of home, as brought to you by the good folks of McCauley Industries... cha-ching, corporate endorsement!

But... first things first: St'balla, you won the last reward challenge and that means you have the option to use the Imperfect Duplicator Ray that you won on one member of N'hura. Fire away, and let the hilarity ensue. They chose:

-

Quislet.

Bizarro Quis: Goodbye! Me am so sad to be here!

So that means... you're happy... or that... you are sad, because that would be the opposite... or... what does that mean?

Bizarro Quis: You am stupid, Jeff Proty! You not know Bizarro Quislet Code: Us do opposite of all Quislety things. Us hate pool-boys! Us love sports! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro Teall! Me am play Survivor now! Me leave Marzal and go to Exile Island to win copy of Gerry Conway Legion issue! <flies off>

Well, Quislet, I'm sorry to say, but since that... um... thing... technically is you, you'll have to bear responsibility for all of it's actions. We're going to have to send you to Exile Island, as well. You will not participate in this evening's Challenge, but hopefully can get everything sorted out by tomorrow. Good Luck!

--------------------

Exnihil

All right, for the rest of the folks still here, as I was saying, tonight, it's a bit of home.

During your time here on Marzal, you've had to endure the nightly Tyrocian wailings of "OYYUUUUUU!", "EEYYAAAHH!", and "UIUUIEEEE!". Tonight, you'll hear something a bit more pleasant. Thanks to McCauley Industries, we've been supplied with seven omniCom classics. Go ahead and pick one, up as it's time to play:

-

Here's how this will work:

- Contestants will be teamed in pairs for each round (One member of St'balla, one member of N'hura)
- For each round, you will watch your omniCom screen (i.e. the next post) for a single song lyric to appear
- The object of the Challenge is to discern the song name and artist before your competitor.
- If you think you have the correct answer, you may post directly on the board.
- About once a minute, if no one rings in, the post will be edited and another line will be added. (Note: the lyrics may not start at the beginning of a song).
- This will continue until someone rings in correctly, or the song is completed - in which case the round is a push.
- If you ring in incorrectly (discounting minor spelling errors) or incompletely (remember... song title and artist), the round goes to your competitor.
- You may use whatever resources you like to arrive at the answer
- The first team to five wins Immunity, the other team goes tomorrow to Tribal Council.
- N'hura, as you are missing a member, each of you will compete every three rounds, St'balla every four.

Survivors ready?

The first match up is Lone Wolf vs. Gamara. The first lyric will be posted about five minutes from... Now!

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Are either of those guys here?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

OK, first match up: Lone Wolf vs. Gamara.

Here is the lyric (and as I say it will expand with additional lines if no one answers):

Far away, to an infinite world I escape

--------------------

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes I'm here.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

paula cole "saturn girl"

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

And yes, I'm here [Smile]

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

Exnihil

First Round to N'hura. Nicely done, Gamara.

Next up, Floating Foxlike Creature vs. Lardy... in about 30 seconds...

And here it is:

I changed my color for you
I shed my coat with caution

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Go, Gam!
C'mon Lardy!

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Bizarro Quis: Boooooo! Hoping St'balla win!!!!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.