Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
1) Went to the Boston's Children's Museum

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Great nephews? Great as in big, super or 3 generations younger?

5) Took the ferry to George's Island in the Harbor and toured Fort Warren

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Great nephews as in the sons of my niece.

And I did take them out to Fort Warren on George's Island. The fort was built in the 1800s and served as a prison camp for Confederate soldiers. The ferry ride was only 25 minutes and was cool in and of itself.

The week before, I took their sisters to the Children's Museum (and did the picnic and swan boat ride). Last year I took the oldest nephew & niece for a couple of days and we did the 5 Wits Tomb. It was a haunted house (Egyptian theme) that you had to solve puzzles to get through.

Everything else, I just made up.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Erm... isn't that grand-nephews instead of great-nephews? Because you're their grand-uncle, i.e. brother of their grandfather or grandmother. I'm totally hopeless with naming of relatives though...

And does that mean I get to go next?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
No, it goes straight to great for uncles & aunts.

And yes you are next.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Which season of a reality show did I finish watching marathon style over the weekend?

A. The first season of Survivor (aka Survivor Borneo)
B. Survivor: China
C. Survivor: All-stars
D. American Idol: Season 1 (Kelly Clarkson)
E. American Idol: Season 5 (Taylor Hicks)
F. American Iold: Season 7 (David Cook)
G. Amazing Race: All-stars
H. Amazing Race: Family Edition
I. Amazing Race: Season 12
J. Dancing with the Stars Season 2
K. Who Wants to Be a Superhero? Season 1
L. Who Wants to Be a Superhero? Season 2
M. Project Runway Season 3
N. Top Chef Season 4
O. Sheer Genius Season 1
P. Boy Meets Boy
Q. RockStar: INXS
R. None of the above
S. Two of the above

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
L. Who Wants to Be a Superhero? Season 2
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
N. Top Chef Season 4

[Fruit Boy]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

M. Project Runway Season 3

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I did who wants to be a superhero a few months ago. Haven't had the chance to watch top chef yet, but did just finish last year's project runway. So it's on to you Quis.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

What did I have for supper last night?

1) McDonald's
2) Grilled steak and a baked potato
3) Leftover pasta salad
4) A ham sandwich and a salad
5) Applebee's Riblets
6) A bowl of Cheerios and a bunch of grapes
7) Healthy Choice Fettuccine Alfredo
8) Just some rice cakes because I had a huge lunch

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
7) Healthy Choice Fettuccine Alfredo
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope.

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
6) A bowl of Cheerios and a bunch of grapes
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I did buy some grapes the other day and I have a box of Cheerios on top of the refrigerator, but I didn't have them for supper.

--------------------

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.