Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Limericks (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Limericks
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
One day I went to the zoo.
I had nothing better to do.
First I fed the monkeys,
then petted the donkeys,
and painted the Gorilla's bum blue.

next:

The luckiest man alive...

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The luckiest man alive
Got home well after five
Unconcerned
The dinner burned
Would his wife's wrath he survive?

NEXT:

I am very bored at work

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
"I am very bored at work."
I said with a suggestive smirk.
Given the chance
I'll take off my pants
and try not to act like a jerk.

NEXT:

Is there in truth no beauty?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Is there in truth no beauty?
In truth it sounds a bit fruity
Give me something macho
Like beer and nachos
And not something so snooty

NEXT:

I took an unexpected turn

[ September 22, 2005, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I took an unexpected turn
And crashed into a potted fern.
I was covered with sores,
For I'm allergic to spores.
And thus a lesson I did learn.

Next:
I opened my black umbrella

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I opened my black umbrella
And started to read Vampirella
The rain came down
And I noticed a frown
On the man next to me. Silly fella.

NEXT: There once was a dog who ate chickens

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
There once was a dog who ate chickens,
If you wait the plot it will thicken.
If you're not sure,
that the chicken is pure.
At least it's his balls he's not lickin.

NEXT:

There's nothing on broadcast TV.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
There's nothing on broadcast TV.
So let's all write bad poetry
Limericks for you
For me, a haiku
Scrap that, let's all play sexually.

NEXT:

He showed off his hairy chest

[ September 23, 2005, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

There's nothing on broadcast TV
At least nothing I want to see
Plots that are dumb
Leave me feeling glum
I'd much rather write poetry.

NEXT:

To think I saw it on Mulberry Street

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
He showed off his hairy chest,
Much better than all the rest.
To nuzzle those pecs
Is better than sex,
And so there I made my nest.

Next:
A woman with a husky voice

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

A woman with a husky voice
is cause to rejoice
Unless you see
That she's a he
Who goes by the name of Joyce

NEXT:

To think I saw it on Mulberry Street

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

To think I saw it on Mulberry Street,
A parade of remarkable feat.
People came from afar,
By truck and by car
To watch people walk in the heat.

Next (with apologies to The Beatles):

There lived a boy named Rocky Raccoon.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
There lived a boy named Rocky Raccoon
Whose dad was an otter and mom a baboon
He was all mixed up
That cute little pup
Unil he fell in love with a three footed loon.

NEXT:

I went to the black and white ball

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

I went to the black and white ball.
I wasn’t planning on being appalled.
But to my chagrin,
Naw, It couldn’t have been…
Michael Jackson was all that I saw.

Next:

I'm leaving on an airplane.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I'm leaving on an airplane
It will take too long to explain
I'm not afraid
or underpaid
Just two words - Candy cane

NEXT:

A nice young man in the park

--------------------

This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  88  89  90   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.