Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
EDE is next, in case he's waiting for me to state that officially. [Smile]
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I forgot. Um... new question coming soon!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Great gravy! I forgot again.

Er... by my reckoning, the Legionnaires have faced opponents from every (non-dwarf) planet in the solar system, or from a moon of the planet, except one. Which planet has never been the home of any Legion opponents?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Figured I'd join the wild guess club. Uranus?
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

That's right!

For the record:

KK fights for a boxing championship on Mercury in the Adventure era, plus there's some weird fire creatures or something from there during S/LSH.

Venus is home to Cosmic King.

Earth is home to Earth-Man and lots of others.

Mars is home to Starfinger II, as well as the evil Dr. Landro.

Jupiter's moon Ganymede is home to Sugyn and Vibrex.

Titan is home to Saturn Queen and Esper Lass, among others.

And, finally, Neptune is home to Ron-Karr.

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Damn, wild guessing really works. And now I'm the one not prepared. Okay, give me at least a day...
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Oh what the heck, going back to the luck theme: what Cargggite luck taboo did Triplicate Girl break just before losing one body to Computo and becoming Duo Damsel?
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Triplicating three times in one day?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

You got it Future!
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

I'm curious if that was a combination of logic and intuition, or if you read the original Luck Lords story?
Future
The Present is Past

I -love- the original Luck Lords story, so the latter.
Future
The Present is Past

Which Legionnaire has a parent who has only appeared in animated form?
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Timber Wolf?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Phantom Girl?

(And if you love the Luck Lords story, where were you when the Saturnian bad luck question was up? [Smile] )

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Tyroc?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.