Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
f) A package of Bottle Tops and some Ghirardelli Chocolates
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Each year my family does a Yankee Swap. Last year I got some aqua globes and a plant. What did I get this year??

a) A Slap Chop
b) A snuggle blanket and teddy bear
c) A 3 drawer storage cart
d) A foot massager
e) Apple cider with mulling spices and a steeping ball
f) A package of Bottle Tops and some Ghirardelli Chocolates
g) The game "In a Pickle"
h) A cheese board

i) A bottle of white wine
j) The Susan Boyle Christmas CD

I did not get the Bottle Tops & Ghiradelli chocolate.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
c) A 3 drawer storage cart

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
When we were doing the swap, my 6 year old great niece wanted to do it too. So I had her pick my gift. She went for the biggest package which contained a 3 drawer plastic storage cart. No one took it away from me and of all the gifts, it is the one I most wanted.

Your question Novelty.

Oh and for the record, all the choices were gifts from the Yankee Swap. There were 22 of us swapping.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I was digging through my ol' big box of toys, and I came across the following figures, except:

A. Wolverine
B. Terminator
C. Commander Riker
D. Skeletor
E. Tron
F. Guinan
G. Gambit
H. Human Torch
I. Iron Man
J. John Connor
K. Niddler
L. Lucas Wolenczak
M. None of the above (I found them all)

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

G. Gambit

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
K. Niddler
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Nope, I found Gambit. He had a light up pack of cards accessory.

Niddler was there with the rest of his Pirates of Dark Water pals as well. Too bad they didn't make a Tula figure.

Neither of those.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

M. None of the above (I found them all)
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I didn't find one of them deddy, so your answer is incorrect. Try again.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

ok, seeing as I don't recall who this is, I pick..
L. Lucas Wolenczak

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

D. Skeletor

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Lucas Wolenczak was the teen genius on Seaquest DSV (the TV series). I found him along with about a dozen other Seaquest figures, so that's not it.

Quis has it with Skeletor. The He-Man stuff are stored in a completely different box altogether, so there was no Skeletor in the box I was searching through.

Your question next, Esquire.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

hmmm what to ask? What to ask?

What was the last DVD I bought?

1) Popeye the Sailor 1938-1940
2) Star Trek
3) Lost Season 4
4) Mystery Science Theater 3000 vol. 7
5) Up
6) Superfriends Season 1 vol. one
7) The Spark: Fit, Firm & Fired Up in 10 Minutes a Day
8) The Simpsons: The Complete Twentieth Season
9) Doctor Who Season 4
10) It has been so long since I bought a dvd that I can't remember what I last bought.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

6) Superfriends Season 1 vol. one
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.