Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes! I have that info from a recent JSA Christmas story, but I have no idea when it was established that Ma Hunkle had to reveal and give up her Red Tornado identity to testify against the Yellow Mask Gang.

Go, Sir Eryk.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Who is Klarn of the Bear Tribe?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Vandal Savage?
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Nope.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooooh this rings a bell but I'm not sure from where...

Immortal Man?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yep!

And Happy Birthday!

Blacula
Easy

Thanks. [Smile]

OK, this is a pretty easy one -

Which comic character is the seventh son of a seventh son, born at 7 a.m. on Saturday, July 7, the seventh day of the week, the seventh day of the seventh month in 1917?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
JSA's Johnny Thunder?

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Say, you got it right Korbal!
Korbal
The Lightning World

What DC Comics title was the Joker once seen reading in an episode of "Batman: The Animated Series?"

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Kamandi?
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Detective Comics?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Ambush Bug?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Tiny Titans?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Hint: At the time the episode aired (early 90's) the title had been cancelled for over two decades, and has virtually zero chance for revival.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.