Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I will only identify incorrect answers.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

...Of which I have received 3 more, but not with the logic, merely the "completeness"

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

This Challenge is over... please stand by.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Exnihil, you do realize you called "Talok VIII" by "Talok VII" at least once in your clues. That is why you go the answer from me that you did.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
OH JEEZE. I guess it was over before I even sent in my answer.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
We could have got it wrong. You want some lobsters, Davey?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Logic dictates that N'hura lost this challenge.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

A quick run down of the solution:

As any Coluan could have told you an hour ago:

- Jo wanted to go to Winath for 5 days via Anywhere Machine for Adventure
- Dirk wanted to go to Ventura for 6 days via Cruiser for Fun
- Cham wanted to go to Talok VIII (or VII, whatever... even Brainy makes mistakes. Sorry, at least I didn't create another Omega) for 6 days via Teleportation for Girls
- Vi wanted to go to Xanthu for 5 days via Cruiser for Culture
- And Ayla wanted to go to Manna-5 for 4 days via Teleportation for Sun

First in was Quis, with a flaw in his logic
Next, in order, Nov, Lone Wolf, and Lance with a mistake in the planet name (actually my mistake, sorry.)
Quis corrected his logic
But Floating Foxlike Creature swept in with the last one for St'balla.

ergo:

St'balla wins Reward!!!

ahem.

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
No thanks, Nov. I've seen where those lobsters have been.

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Your loss Davey. Well, time to go fishing again. I really need a better spear...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
Your loss Davey. Well, time to go fishing again. I really need a better spear...

I got your spear right here!

and here as well

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Try these Island fresh pina coladas, Nov. I cracked the coconuts and harvested the pineapples myself. The rum is from the great big barrel we had airdropped late yesterday.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

That's a harpoon Quis. You can use that fancy harpoon to catch your meals. I just need a sharp stick... and stop staring at my stick Quis... pool boys are on Exile Island that way...

--------------------

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
I was sure that it would be Vi or Ayla who wanted to go for the girls!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Oooh, pina coladas! Thanks Davey!

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.