Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You now sound exactly like Diana Rigg.

I wish I had been one of the popular, athletic kids in high school.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
granted. you were, but it has been downhill ever since....which is usually the case. [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

i wish i had a halloween costume idea!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - you do have an absolutely fabulous idea for a costume. Too bad you're going to be stuck bed-sitting your ailing Aunt Tilda that evening.

I wish I had more energy today.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Aside:

I wanted to change Semi's avatar from a fellow to a minnow... to go with the wish I granted.

Back to the game.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:
You sound just like Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, and you look like her too.

I wish the cute bartender at my favorite lunch-hour reastaraunt would give me a free beer today.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, he does send you a free beer. Unfortunately, the waiter is a clutch and spills it in your lap.

I wish no-cal non-alcoholic beer tasted good.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! It tastes just like Brussels sprouts. Hey, I love Brussels sprouts!

I wish this cold I have would go away.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - However it is a boomerang cold that keeps coming back to you.

I wish I had a nice new sports car to drive around in for today.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted. Unfortunately, the owner is not too pleased with you taking his new car and calls the police.

I wish I could get a fun, relaxing, well-paying job where I didn't have to be a lawyer.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - You have to work on an isolated island off the coast of Northern Greenland.

I wish I could be a nice Genie

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:

You are a Diaper Genie. It sure is nice to have you around near the changing table.

I wish Mike would call and ask me to play a game of chess this afternoon.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, Mike calls and asks you to play a game of chess with his 90 year old deaf aunt Edna.

I wish I had a plate of lasagna.

Lad Boy

Granted,
I found it on M. St. in Georgetown this morning. The homeless guy at the Wisconsin Ave. and M. St. intersection said he wouldn't touch it. (I don't think the green stuff is a garnish.)

I wish Barry Kitson would post some revealing insights here today about the future of the Legion.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! He tells us that Shrinking Violet/Atom Girl will appear in issue #14.

I wish the vacant librarian position I have at my library were filled.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted:
Meet Karl Rove your new librarian.

I wish I hadn't left my key to the office men's room at home this morning.

[ November 17, 2005, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.