Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
It was indeed in a post box. Any idea where the post box was? The next question is yours wwc since I was only looking for the post box answer but it'd be interesting if anyone can remember the location od the postbox.

DM was great, and i keep catching it late at night on Boomerang. The animation is... poor, for the most part, but it's still incredibly funny and clever. Also considering it was pretty much made by two guys in a shed (OK, not *quite*, but...) the animation isn't appaling.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it was, either outside 10 Downing Street or Buckingham Palace, I'm not sure. I've still got my Danger Mouse Sticker Album somewhere, I'll look it out and check for you.

Okay, new question.

What was the name of the little green alien guy that appeared in a few episodes of the Flintstones?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Oh, I know where DM's base was, just wondering if anyone else does.

As for your question, I can picture him and i think he turned up in the Jetsons as well but I'm completely blanking on what the hell he's called.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
The Great Gazoo, who always called Fred "Dum-Dum"

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
ActorLad has it AGAIN!!!

Man, this is scary.

Bevis, I checked my sticker book. The post box is outside Sherlock Holmes' house on Baker Street.

[ June 10, 2006, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: walkwithcrowds ]

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

It is indeed.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

What's the name of Eduardo's puppy on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends?

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Oh, he had loads of different names because Ed kept changing them. I think he ended up being Chewy at the end though.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Correct. I really enjoy FHFIF a ton, it never fails to get some good quality chuckles out of me.

--------------------
ActorLad

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

I'm glad I'm not the only one to really enjoy Fosters. The first question I asked on this thread was about Fosters and no-one had heard of it. [Frown]

OK, this should still be fresh in people's minds. Who has the very last line in the last episode of JLU?

--------------------

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I watched that episode, and loved it, but I don't remember. I'll guess Batman.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nope, not Batman, although he was in the last scene before all teh heroes ran down the steps.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Flash?

--------------------
ActorLad

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nope, not Flash either.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Green Lantern?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.