Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahhhh...the Young Ones!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insouciant Lad
slightly seared

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insouciant Lad   Email Insouciant Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Very good LAM, you are correct. The cast and guest stars were brilliant. And more than one of the main actors had recurring roles on Ab Fab as well. It's your go now

--------------------
Ooh that Lemnos! He makes me so angry, so, so, what was I saying? Oh well, must not have been very important.

From: College Park, MD | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Your clue was pretty mind-bending, Insouciant Lad, great job of putting it all together

Ok...here goes nothing:

There's an open road and days like this
Take a chance and catch the wind
There are times lost a dream or two
down the trail - at the end was you

There's an open road and days like this,
take a chance and catch the wind
A brand new life, a brand new life around the bend....

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
"Perfect Strangers"?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Nope
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
That is Who's the Boss?

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
I know this is correct and I choose to pass on my turn to whoever wants it. I can't think of a single show that might stump anyone.

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Great going, "Jeckie" - the next question is yours!!!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well Legion Fan223 said anyone else can go so...

I think this will be easy

Gee our old LaSalle ran great.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Pretty easy...this is from "All in the Family."
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I am sure this is correct, so I'll just take it.

"So join us here each week my friends "

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Also easy

Gilligan's Island

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Yup...take it. (I actually thought I might fool someone by taking the line from the ending theme.)
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

And becaause i am sure that I am right:

"Lincoln X-ray Ida 4-8-3."
"___________a 415 - fight, group with chains and knives."

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK and here is the first part of the opening theme

"__________, ___________, a 4-15: Man with a gun."
"____________, no warrant."

Hint it is from the 70s and the two lead stars were very cute in a clean-cut sort of way.

--------------------

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.