Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
That was one of them. There were (I think), two answers, although I only need one.

But I meant the Buffy-related character & power, which is why I stressed the LSH member as a bonus [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Well Buffy was the one who got turned invisible by Warren. I'll have to think about the other one since it seems less obvious. Unless your talking about magic which would be kind of lame.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
You're not thinking of Xander splitting into two are you a la Duo Damsel? Although that wasn't really a power, just an accident.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, so was Buffy's invisibility Bev [Smile] That was the second answer, but ActorLad got a full answer in first, so it's his go [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, good point about Buffy's power being an accident too. I also completely admit I didn't read your post properly, thought you wanted the other one too.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Slag I can't believe I forgot about Doublemint Xander. Hmm I'll post something later for the new Q but it would help if people guessed my Comic one.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I ruled out the Xander thing cuz Madrox can dupe himself and the question said no "X-powers".
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
I ruled out the Xander thing cuz Madrox can dupe himself and the question said no "X-powers".

No X-MEN powers. MadroX has never been an X-Men member [Smile]

[ June 30, 2004, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------

DrakeB3004

D'oh! You're right -- I thought he had become one during "Uncanny", but being a member of the "X-Corps" isn't the same I guess.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

A world without what has been often mentioned in both Buffy & Angel?

--------------------
ActorLad

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
shrimp?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Correct, & what a horrible world that would be. Shrimp is one of my favorite foods.

--------------------
ActorLad

DrakeB3004

Didn't Allyria mention a dimension populated solely by sentient shrimp or something?
Reboot

"And one world with nothing but shrimp... I tired of that one quickly."

And it's Illyria [Smile]

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK - sorry to hold up the game...here we go...

Which high school did Buffy attend before Sunnydale, and name an episode that refers to this school by name.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.