Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I just cast my vote, guys. Hope I didn't keep everybody waiting, but I wanted to make sure I was here in case it comes down to a tie-breaker. (some of us schlubs gotta work weekends [Frown] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank ye, Lardy.

I'll go tally the votes...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out is asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

First vote:

-

second:

-

That's 1 vote dedman, 1 vote Lard Lad.

next:

-

That's 2 votes dedman, 1 vote Lard Lad.

The fourth person voted out of Survivor: Marzal:

-

I'm sorry, dedman, bring me your torch.

-

dedman, the Tribe has spoken.

Well, N'hura, take a good look at your Tribe member departing... because you've just voted out the first member of our jury. For this moment on, every action that you take can have an equal reaction, as the folks you now vote out will have the final say on who is the Sole Survivor.

Good night guys. Pick up your torches and head on back to camp where your new tribe member, Gamara, is waiting for you, freshly back from Exile Island.

Cue Music:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I can't say it was unexpected [Wink]
Best of luck everyone, and don't forget
-cue creepy stalker voice - I'll be watching you!!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, 6 or 7 member jury. This has got to be interesting...

Sorry that you're leaving Ded, but that only means you get to spy on the rest of us [Smile]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Previously on...

Survivor!

With only 9 Castaways left on the island, St'balla again found themselves at a numbers advantage. This, however, would be short lived, as at the Reward Challenge both Tribe memberships were wiped and new teams picked. The selected N'hura captain, Quislet, assembled his new tribe of Davey, dedman, and Lardy, with his former Tribemate, Lone Wolf, constructing the new St'balla from Floating Foxlike Creature, Lance, and Novelty. Gamara was odd man out and was sent to Exile.

These two Tribes first went head to head at the Immunity Challenge, where St'balla dominated in a clean sweep, dodging a possible political curveball in a challenge that examined the past presidents of Earthgov. This sent N'hura for a third time to Tribal Council, where his fellow Tribemates sent dedman walking... all the way to the Jury.

8 Castaways are left. Who will be voted out next? Watch today, as a new Tree Mail signals the next Challenge on... Survivor.

AHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOO!

Survivor Theme:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH!
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome back Gamara! How was Exile island? Did you spend time with the pool boys?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Exnihil

You've got Tree-Mail:

-

Reward Challenge tonight at 10PM EST

[ October 26, 2008, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

It must be all that bi-beer that Quis was feeding Jeff Proty. Who knows what bi-beer does to proty's protoplasm?

Oh and no crabs, but I caught what I think is a lobster... anyone know how do I clean and cook a lobster?

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello again to all, and particularly to my new tribe-mates! I did not spend any time at all with the pool boys - the pool girls, on the other hand - well, let's just say some of them learned a whole new meaning for "shell-shock". Nice to be back among you all and looking forward to tonight's challenge!

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Novelty, just drop the lobster in a pool of water and let Gamara get it boiling. Who's got the butter?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Good evening, Survivors.

-

Well... as previously recounted, your usual host is indisposed and, of course, they asked me, Brainiac 5, to step in as, naturally, I am the only one suited to coordinate something of this scale, anyway.

For the challenge this evening, we will dispense of your usual running about and focus our attention on matters purely cerebral. I give you: a challenge of pure logic.

It would seem that several of my colleagues, namely: Jo, Dirk, Cham, Vi, and Ayla, were recently given one week of leave after a particularly difficult mission. They all opted to vacation together but, as usual with that lot, could not make a decision regarding the destination (Winath, Ventura, Xanthu, Manna-5, or Talok VIII), the duration (one said 4 days, some 5, some 6), the mode of transportation (Legion Cruiser, Teleportation, or my own invention: the Anywhere Machine), or even the focus of their trip (Fun, Adventure, Culture, Looking for Girls, or simply Catching Some Sun). This much is known:

1. The two people who wanted to go by Cruiser were the man who wanted Fun, and Vi.

2. The man who wanted to go to Talok VII didn’t want to stay for five days. Cham, who didn't want to go to Ventura, wanted to teleport.

3. Jo wanted to stay one day longer than the person who wanted to catch some sun. The person who wanted to use the Anywhere Machine loved Adventure.

4. The two people who wanted to stay for 6 days were the person who loved girls and the man who wanted to go to Ventura.

5. The person who wanted to go to Xanthu loved culture. Ayla wanted to go to Manna-5 but wasn’t looking for girls.

6. The man who wanted to go to Winath wasn't in it primarily for fun. The woman who wanted to catch some sun only wanted to stay for four days.

It is your challenge to determine who wanted to go where, for how long, by which mode, and for what purpose....

Wait! That's it? That is their challenge? Why that's ridiculously simple! I've solved that already!

Ah, well, I suppose these hairless apes with their ineffectual 6th-level intelligence require additional assistance. Very well, here are a couple rudimentary tools (you know, Earthmen, like "fire" and "the wheel"?) to help you with your calculations:

-

-

The first team to submit four correct, complete answers wins the reward. And what you are playing for is...

-

one Imperfect Duplication Ray, as seen above, ably handled by me against the threat created by... well... never mind all that!

This weapon is suitable for impeding your opponents in upcoming Immunity Challenge in a way which shall be revealed to the winning Tribe.

Survivors, ready... proceed.

--------------------

Exnihil

FYI: Cham is considered male

--------------------

Exnihil

We have one answer in... one incorrect answer. Typical Earthmen.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Ex, are you gonna tell us by PM if our answers are correct or not?

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.