Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Time to head back to fishing with my spear stick. Maybe I'll catch a crab today...

Good job team.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh no Novelty! I hope you don't catch crabs!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Who the F--- is Arlington Morse.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Based on his placement, I'm assuming he was president during 5YL before Jacques got the job?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Good job St'Balla

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:
Who the F--- is Arlington Morse.

I was wondering the same thing!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, he's probably the guy who Universo assassinated in his first apparance, but I dare you to find that printed anywhere online.

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:
Actually, he's probably the guy who Universo assassinated in his first apparance, but I dare you to find that printed anywhere online.

Not based upon his positioning. He comes after Tayla Wellington but before Jacques. Presumably he is the person who assumes the presidency after Pres. Wellington is killed.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

oh yeah, okay.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Not based upon his positioning. He comes after Tayla Wellington but before Jacques. Presumably he is the person who assumes the presidency after Pres. Wellington is killed.

Bingo! What... do you think I just make these things up? I'm not that creative. [Wink]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, BTW, will there be a tribal council later today or...

I wanna be rooting for the former members of my team [Smile]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well, whoever gets voted off, welcome to N'Hura Gamara. Hope you'll survive the experience (to paraphrase the X-Men)

--------------------

Exnihil

All right, N'hura, make your way up to the Tribal Council area.

-

So... N'hura, it's the third time we meet at Tribal Council, a full 75% of all the Councils we've held so far. Even with the membership shake up, you return again. On this island, rife as it is with superstition and legend, is it fair, at this point, to start talking about a "N'hura curse?"

Let's talk a bit about the new Tribe dynamic.

Quislet, as team captain during the Reward challenge, what were some of the factors that went into your choices. Were they based entirely on overall ranking, or were there other, more subtle factors to your thought process?

Davey, coming from St'balla, where some of your tribemates had regarded you as a bit of a leader, does the new lineup present any conflicts now that you've got a clear rival for that position in Quislet? As the numbers get whittled down, is it still about the "team" or does the individual game now start showing its colors?

dedman, you arrived at this new tribe almost by default, being MIA for both the Reward and Immunity challenges. Do you think, this far into the game, that will be a deciding factor, or do you think you still have a lot to offer this tribe, going forward?

And Lardy, by your own admission, you've been "playing hard". How does the shake up affect that. Any strategic plans shattered, or is this just a small stumbling block in your long-term game?

With those questions in mind, I am going to ask each of you to cast a vote over today. I do want to give each of you the opportunity to post one statement. It may be as long or as short as you like, and make take whatever form you like. You may make your own case for staying... or make a case for another leaving... but take the next four posts,

Quis, Davey, dedman, and Lardy

to speak your mind.

Then, when you're ready, cast your secret vote via PM to Exnihil to say who the next person will be to leave... Survivor. You may not vote for yourself. If you have a hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, please indicate that along with your vote.

Important to note for this Tribal Council, however, is the possibility of a tie. In the event of a tie, an hour long private discussion will commence in which the non-tied players must come to a unanimous decision as to who should be eliminated. If a unanimous decision is not reached within the hour, the tied players will be granted immunity and the non-tied players will be forced to answer a single question. Whichever player answers the question correctly first is staying, the other will be eliminated.

So, for all concerned, it behooves you not to arrive at a tie.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I hate voting off people. But I suppose that is part of the game.

As far as a N'hura curse, maybe we need to put the tiki idol back in the cave we found it in.

--------------------

Exnihil

Just a quick update for those playing along at home... a couple votes have been cast, a couple more remain, in this, the fourth Tribal Council of Survivor: Marzal... stay tuned.

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.