Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Good question. Since the whole same-sex mariage thing is on the Nov. ballot and might be revoked, we are just doing a quick civil cerimony for now. I'll have time to plan a proper wedding later.

Of course, Quis, if you agree to be my bestman you'll be in charge on the bachelor party(ies)!
[Wink]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You probably don't want me planning your bachelor parties. My idea of fine dining is Wendy's.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, KK! I knew you lived in California and guessed. I'm so glad I was right and I'm so glad for you and hubby-to-be!

I've used one rendering or another of Rockhopper Lad as an avatar most of my time on Legion World, but when I joined almost three years ago, what was the first avatar I picked?

1. Threeboot Cosmic Boy.
2. Cosmic Boy in the Cosmic Bustier.
3. Cosmic Boy by Fred Hembeck.
4. '80s-era Polar Boy.
5. Loser Lad--I didn't realize he was supposed to "be" somebody.
6. Krypto
7. I couldn't decide on one and didn't use one at first.
8. The Legion "L".

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

3. Cosmic Boy by Fred Hembeck.

--------------------
~Integritas~

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
No, I wish I could score Cobie's number too.
So, are we all invited to the bachelor party/ies?

5. Loser Lad--I didn't realize he was supposed to "be" somebody.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
4. '80s-era Polar Boy
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Novelty has it.

I first picked an avatar of Loser Lad, because it sort of resembled me (albeit with more hair). I soon realized that it was meant to represent a particular poster and then quickly changed to a Threeboot Cosmic Boy. A few weeks later I used a Polar Boy avatar for a week or so till Cru posted a drawing of Rockhopper Lad based on a crude sketch I had done. I used that one for about a year, then I used one I had commissioned from a young lady who was working for me at the library at the time (she was an artist). I later went to a Joeboy drawing and currently use a caricature-style avatar that the aforementioned employee gave me as a gift.

I'm not sure whether there is a Hembeck Cos avatar. I'll have to look. I never used the bustier Cos, even though I'm very fond of it. As for Krypto, that was the avatar Quis was using at the time! [Big Grin]

Take it away, Novelty!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
No, I wish I could score Cobie's number too.
So, are we all invited to the bachelor party/ies?

Oh, yes, please. I do need someone to jump out of the cake.

--------------------
~Integritas~

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Get Lad Boy to jump out of the cake! That would be fun!

I recently installed something on my computer. What did I install?

a. Real Player
b. Norton Anti-virus
c. iTunes
d. winzip
e. Visio
f. AutoCAD
g. Quicken
h. Firefox
i. Macromedia Flash
j. Nero
k. new drivers for my Dell monitor
l. a wikipedia gadget for the sidebar
m. a new wireless mouse
n. Soundblaster Audigy
o. a larger hard disk
p. new surround sound speakers
q. nothing!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

h. Firefox

"Cuz that's my preferred browser.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

b. Norton Anti-virus

--------------------
~Integritas~

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
n. Soundblaster Audigy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I have been eying the Audigy for a long time. I can't justify spending the money on the soundcard and stuff though. So no.

My Norton A/V is up for renewal next month, so that's not it.

Firefox 3.0 was the thing I installed penultimately (upgraded from 2) so you were close, but no.

Guess again...

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

m. a new wireless mouse

[EyeFul Ethel]

--------------------
~Integritas~

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.