Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Sci-Fi Trivia Game... (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Sci-Fi Trivia Game...
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
2 weeds?

Come on LAM, give us another clue please

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Think..what do you bring if you go to the beach?

Its not a towel, or sunscreen, a volley ball net or a frisbee...

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
My son?

A picnic?

Sandals?

I'm clueless. No change there I'm sure [LOL]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay...give up? Judy had landed in a covered mine-field...the mines all looked like beach-balls! She didnt know whether to be scared or burst out laughing at the sheer absurdity of it all.
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

You're up again LAM.

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Thanks Harbinger!

What roles did Scott Bakula play in "Enterprise" and "Quantum Leap"?

Harbinger
Advisor

Enterprise he was Captain Archer and in Quantum Leap he was the bloke who lept. Bugger! Can't remember the character name!

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Half right, my dear....Next!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
His name was Sam Beckett.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Scott, you are a winner! Pass "Go" and collect your 2000 dollars, dude
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well 'binger got most of it right. If it is okay with her, I'll post the next one.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

No worries, you go Scott.

[Hug]

--------------------

Harbinger
Advisor

[Bump]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Scott hasn't posted in more than a month. I say it's your question, Bel.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Hasn't he? Is he okay? Shit, I feel awful that I never noticed [Embarrassed] Hope he's fine!

I'll get back to this tomorrow with a question

--------------------

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.