Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:
Actually, I am kinda shaped like Jeff Proty, only a bit taller.

Yeah, there's prolly a LOTTA that goin' around here! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Floating Foxlike Creature:
Here's my confession: I hallucinated from hunger and nibbled on one of my tribemates... I thought he was a juicy raccoon... [Frown]

And we got past that particular barrier as tribemates...eventually... [Eek!]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
Dude! Davey has NOTHING on Jeff Proty! [Love]

[Wink]

For my fans:

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL, is that a sock in his speedo?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Ah, the wonders of being a shape-shifter.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

[Elastic Lad]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
Yeah, but you'll have to fight with Quis for Jeff Proty [Smile]

only when Jeff Proty changes into something like this:

-

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh and Team N'hura, the new team uniforms have just arrived. You can see them here

They are from the House of Grell. Night Girl recommended them.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

....er....

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm....that uniform mixed with the hot sun is not going to go over well with my pallid complexion!

Old teammates....sorry to see you go, best of luck!

New teammates...welcome aboard, lets kick some booty!!!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh and happy birthday dedman!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Exnihil

Holy cow! It looks like there was a heck of a party down here, last night! I guess those new tribes are really hitting it off.

<rustling from the bushes>
<protean groan>

What the heck? Jeff Proty? What are you doing out here... and what the heck are you wearing?

Jeff Proty: Th... they had bi-beer and...

Whoa, T.M.I.! Pull yourself, together, Jeff... and, for god sakes, get some Listerine and a shave, we've got Tree-mail to deliver, and an Immunity Challenge to get ready for!

Jeff Proty: Sorry, boss!

-

Immunity Challenge tonight, 8PM EST.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Oh noes, another early night thing! And I think Ex is just jealous that Jeff Proty got some and he didn't [Smile]

--------------------

Exnihil

OK, Survivors, I know you're nursing your hangovers (me, too!) but it's time to bring it in.

Let's get our first look at our new teams:

-

Lone Wolf and Lance now joining Foxy and Nov in the St'balla Blue.

and

-

Davey Fairplay and Lardy rocking the N'hura red along with Quis and dedman.

All right, lets get right into tonight's Challenge!

-

As you know, it's a presidential election year and, with that in mind, we thought we'd take a look back on some of the esteemed (and not so esteemed) individuals who have held that post on Earth over the 30th and 31st centuries.

- Hidden somewhere within the posts of the Survivor: Marzal thread are the names of 11 individuals who, over the years, have been President of Earth (or Earthgov).

- As with most politicians, however, they're a little mixed up... as in completely!

- It's your job to locate all 11 and unscramble them to reveal the names of our past leaders.

- But, wait! A president's job is never done, and neither is yours at that point as, along with each name, you will also find an 11 character alpha-numeric sequence.

- Like most political rhetoric, the sequences are almost totally lies... in fact, only one character of each is correct.

- To determine which character is valid, you must order the presidential names chronologically (according to their term as president, not to their first appearance).

- Once you have ordered the presidents correctly, the correct sequence will be revealed. For the first president, you will use the first character of his or her corresponding sequence (which is the true first character of the real sequence), for the second president, the second character and so on.

- When you have assembled the correct 11 character alphanumeric sequence, append it to the following url, "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" and paste the entire address in your browser.

- You will be taken to a video file which will allow you to answer this question, "To whom was the obscure 21st Century President in the video speaking?"

When you have think you have the correct answer, send a PM to Exnihil.

DO NOT POST IT ON THE BOARD!!!

To do so will mean immediate disqualification for your entire tribe.

The first Tribe to have all four members submit the correct answer wins Immunity (though there is a 24 hour time limit, after which majority wins), the other Tribe makes an appointment for Tribal Council.

Survivors ready? GO!!!

[ October 24, 2008, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

Exnihil

...and that's the Challenge!

First, a quick breakdown of the clues. Assuming a 15 thread per page layout:

Page 1 of the thread would have given you a scrambled up: Former President R J Brande
Page 2: Both Jacques Foccart and Tayla Wellington
Page 4: Marte Allon
Page 7: Winema Wazzo
Page 10: Leland McCauley
Page 11: Kandru Boltax
Page 12: Marzal's own, Troy Stewart
Page 18: Mojai Desai
Page 19: Jeanne Chu
Page 21: Arlington Morse

Once you had gathered all the clues and unscrambled them the correct order would have been:

- Boltax, Allon, Desai, Wellington, Morse, Foccart, Stewart, Chu, Brande, McCauley, and Wazzo.

Doing so would have revealed the correct alpha-numeric sequence of 07oo504JyJk which, when appended to the provided url would show you a video of some long-forgotten president addressing a group called the "American Legion".

So let's see how this Presidential Race was run, shall we?

- Floating Foxlike Creature was in first with the correct answer
- Hot on his heels was Novelty
- Next was Lone Wolf
- then Lance.

It's a sweep!

St'balla wins Immunity!

Wow, in no time at all the new St'balla tribe is pulling together! N'hura, still got a bit of work to do. I've got nothing for you... except a one way ticket to Tribal.

Head on back to camp and start thinking about which one of your tribemates:

-

is going home.

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.