Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Theresa?? (yeah, that's a complete shot in the dark, but the first thing that popped in my head).
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Alonna

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Correct.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I get all the "Five who..." "Yet they live"s from To Shanshu in L.A.?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Huh? Is that some dialog your looking for?

--------------------
ActorLad

Reboot

Yes

--------------------

Reboot

Okay, I've given the ep, I don't see what other hints I can really give here...

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, I'll guess:

Captain Kangaroo
Thundarr the Barbarian
Quislet
Britney Spears
Uncle Scrooge

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Fine...

"Five are without breath." "Yet they live."
"Five are without time." "Yet they live."
"Five are without soul." "Yet they live."
"Five are without sun." "Yet they live."
"Five are dead" "Yet they live."

First person to post gets the next Q.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Who was Xander's "best man" at his aborted wedding to Anya?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
It was Buffy wasn't it? Willow and Tara were Anya's bridesmaids (as I think possibly was Dawn). Giles wasn't there, Spike was just a guest and I'm pretty certain it wasn't one of his family, which only leaves Buffy. And she does all the entertaining of the crowd while Xander is missing so I think I'm right in saying it's Buffy.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

No -- not Buffy.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Dam. Oooh, I might be stumped on this one...

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

aha, but not for long.

It was Willow.

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.