Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » I'm thinking of a LEGION CHARACTER! (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: I'm thinking of a LEGION CHARACTER!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Is it Superboy/Superman?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Since when is Superman human?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Not Rond nor Kal-El.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:

As human as anyone not from Earth is, I suppose.

Is the character presently deceased or believed to be deceased by the Legion?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

The character is not presently deceased or believed deceased by the Legionnaires.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Have they always had inherent superpowers, not reliant on any device?

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
quote:

As human as anyone not from Earth is, I suppose.
You don't have to be born on Earth to be human. If both your parents are human, you're human by definition WHEREVER you were born - but neither Jor-El nor Lara were human.

[ March 05, 2012, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Have they always had inherent superpowers, not reliant on any device?

No.
Reboot

Is it Chuck Taine?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Has the character ever been in a long-standing romantic relationship with another Legionnaire?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Not Chuck Taine, no longstanding romantic relationship with another Legionnaire.

Just to clarify a couple of things:

1) On the human question: if we are using the "descended from Earth people" criterion, then whether this person is such may depend on the continuity we're talking about, though in at least one version his home planet is confirmed as an Earth colony.

2) I took the "always had inherent superpowers" to be a question of whether they were born with powers or not. I believe every version of this character who has been shown has had powers, though he was not born with them.

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I was going to say Gim, but he was born with powers in the Threeboot.

Stumped.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it Kent Shakespeare? (I don't know much about this character so he may well have been born with his powers.)
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Not Kent Shakespeare (who received his powers from some sort of virus or something).

Hint: While this character has been a Legionnaire, it is not someone who would normally be thought of as a Legionnaire.

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Recap:

The character is a male human, not from Earth who has been a Legionnaire but isn't currently, and isn't usually thought of as one. They appeared in the Preboot, reboot (but was not a memeber there) and retroboot. He has powers but was not born with them, and has never been in a long standing relationship with another Legionnaire. He is currently believed to be alive in the retroboot. He is not Matter Eater Lad, Superman (Kal-El), Rond Vidar, Chuck Taine or Kent Shakespeare.

Atmos?

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Not Atmos.
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.