Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Tough one, they all seem possible.
I'll try

7. Got some coal

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I did get some coal. It was made into an ornament and was a gift from my greatniece Emily.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OK, which of the following did not happen on my Christmas?

1. Had a crying baby sit behind me
2. Had a handsome man sit next to me
3. Heard about a bus flipping over
4. Told to board one train and then have to get off
5. Saw sidewalk chalk shaped like vegetables
6. Collected trash
7. Got some coal
8. Encountered locked doors to the stairs from the train platform

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
2. Had a handsome man sit next to me

And I hope I'm wrong [Smile]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
On my train ride home, I was dozing on one of the three person seats and when I woke up there was a hansome man sitting in the third seal.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Had a crying baby sit behind me
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

That did happen. Luckily, the toddler didn't sry all the time.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

8. Encountered locked doors to the stairs from the train platform

BTW, were all these train options on the same train ride?

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
6. Collected trash

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes it was all the same train ride. Well the ride down and then the ride back.

Also the doors from the platform to the stais were locked. Luckily the elvator was working.

And when we were opening presents at my sister's, I held the trash bag and collected the wrapping paper.

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OK, which of the following did not happen on my Christmas?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

No, I did hear about a bus flipping over, but it didn't really happen. My brother-in-law was just telling about a story of his brother missing a train that then derailed. So my niece, who tells some real whoppers, related a story about missing a bus that then flipped over and 4 people died.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

My greatniece Mariana showed me the sidewalk chalk she got as a present. They were shaped like vegetables.

The told to board one train and then having to get off did happen, but not to me. They announced several times that the Greenbush train was boarding on track 5. Then about 6 minutes before my train (the Providence train) was scheduled to depart, they announced "The Greenbush train is not boarding on track 5. The Providence train is now boarding on track 5. We will announce the new track for the Greenbush train shortly."

Your question Novelty

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Which of these did I get for Christmas this year?

A. cartoon character socks
B. The entire Harry Potter series
C. Adventure #247 (missing the cover)
D. sidewalk chalk shaped like vegetables
E. a nice box of chocolates
F. Optimus Prime vs Megatron 2 pack
G. Ticket to Ride 1912
H. a $100 Gap voucher
I. tea towels
J. a 1-year gym membership
K. Tickets to Avatar
L. Assorted Avatar toys
M. None of the above

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.