Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh, that was just an educated guess; the phrasing seemed to fit what I remember of the music.

New Lyric:
Their twilight campaign
Is easy to explain

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
"To prove their mousy worth,
They'll overthrow the Earth:
They're dinky; they're Pinky and the Brain!"

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Aha! I'm not the only one who heard "dinky" there!

I suspected that would be easy, but I didn't have anything tricky prepared and I wanted to keep the game moving ...

Back to Calybos.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

"I used to be sad... used to be shy;
Funniest thing the saddest part was I never knew why.
Kicking myself for nothin' was my favorite sport,
I had to take off and start enjoyin', 'cause life's too short."

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
"BJ and the Bear"??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Sorry, no.
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Calybos:
Sorry, no.

Hint please: man or woman singing?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Alice

There's a new girl in town, 'cause I'm feelin good.
Get a smile, get a song, for the neighborhood
there's a new girl in town on her own two feet
and this girl's here to say
with some luck and love life's gonna be
so sweeeeeeeeeet!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Correct.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
[Band]

And keep your eye on the sparrow.
When the going gets narrow.

Don't do it, don't do it.

Where can I go where the cold winds don't blow,
Now.

Well, well, well.

[ June 28, 2005, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Baretta!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
The Fall Guy
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

DrakeB3004 has it

The full song:

Don't go to bed, with no price on your head
No, no, don't do it.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time,
Yeah, don't do it.

And keep your eye on the sparrow.
When the going gets narrow.

Don't do it, don't do it.

Where can I go where the cold winds don't blow,
Now.

Well, well, well.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Next theme:
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way?"

[ July 01, 2005, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Hmm I don't think those lines are used in the theme, but the song is used for "Charmed"

--------------------

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.